Technical Consultant (Chicago)
Technical Consultant (Chicago)
Client Services | Chicago, IL
Gigya helps companies turn unknown site visitors into known, loyal and engaged customers. More than 700 of the world’s leading enterprises, including 50% of the comScore top 100 US web properties, rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships with their customers while powering scalable, secure customer identity management.
Gigya is growing quickly, and we are expanding our Technical Consultant team. This team works closely with innovative customers to implement and integrate Gigya’s products into a wide variety of customer platforms. In this position, you will put your expertise to use to influence customer architecture decisions, provide insightful and creative solutions, and develop successful implementations. Be ready to hit the ground running with your technical capabilities, critical and creative thinking, and a passion for fast-paced problem solving. Gigya is at an exciting stage of growth as the enterprise infrastructure market is rapidly expanding. More than 700 leading brands have implemented our technology, and we need smart, energetic, capable engineers to fuel our growth.
The primary function of the Technical Consultant is to work directly with customers both remote and onsite to support.
- Work closely with implementation managers and customers to ensure implementations are successful
- Develop custom code and integration guides for customer implementations
- Provide on-site training and guidance to technical and non-technical customer project members
- Troubleshoot issues reported by clients, involving clients’ websites and mobile applications
- Custom programming work to support tools and processes within Client Services
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business stakeholders and technical users
- General understanding of software languages
- Broad understanding of enterprise and web architectures
- Basic understanding of mobile platforms
- Critical and creative thinking
- Passion for fast-paced problem solving
- Experience with SaaS preferred
- Web application and server-side development experience required
- Mobile development (iOS and/or Android) experience is a plus
Gartner Gives Gigya The Highest Score for the B2C Use Case in IDaaS
We’re delighted to announce that Gartner, Inc., the leading provider of research and analysis on the global information technology industry, has given Gigya the top product score for the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) use case, with a score of 4.12 out of 5, in their new report “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide.”1
The report evaluates the suitability of 18 vendors for three Identity as a Service (IDaaS) use cases – workforce to SaaS, traditional/legacy workforce, and business-to-consumer.
We believe this use case distinction demonstrates a clear difference between B2B use cases, which focus on locking down enterprise networks to make sure only authorized employees gain access, and the B2C use case, which focuses on building trusted relationships that transform unknown online users into known customers.
1 Gartner “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide,” by Neil Wynne and Gregg Kreizman, 29 September 2016.