Senior C# Server Software Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya is looking for an experienced software engineer to help develop our next generation of user management cloud services that reach over 1.5 billion end users. The job is located at Gigya’s R&D center in the Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv. The position is ideally suited to server-side C# engineers looking to challenge themselves in a dynamic, data intensive, highly-distributed computing environment.
About The Position:
The primary challenge for the C# Server developer will be to model, design and develop Service-Oriented (SOA) user management systems that perform at massive scale. You will work in a small, highly-experienced team that regularly solves dynamic software engineering challenges in Gigya’s core services, on production systems that serve over 1.5 billion users. You will regularly work with battle-hardened managers and experienced developers from other teams in our R&D center. Visit our open source Microdot framework on GitHub
- Design and develop core Gigya components on Gigya global cloud platform.
- Working with the newest methodologies in latest C#, TPL and micro-services using virtual actor model.
- Running on cutting-edge platforms such as Microsoft Orleans.
- Manage the product life-cycle from planning and development to production in continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Solve complicated and dynamic challenges as they arise in highly concurrent distributed systems.
- Understand customer needs and implementations.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 4+ years experience programming in C#.
- Experience and understanding distributed systems architecture and patterns.
- Experience and understanding RDBMS and NoSQL database systems.
- Experience in server-side programming with excellent multi-threading abilities.
- Experience with troubleshooting production issues.
- Knowledge in TPL and asynchronous programming.
Extra points for:
- B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Experience designing and building systems that operate at a massive scale.
- Experience with message queues such as Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Experience with web services.
- Experience in working with agile methodologies.
- Experience with TDD approach.
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks.
At Gigya, we can promise you three things:
- A challenging environment - You will work with the most cutting edge technologies available (e.g. Orleans, TPL, Hbase, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, ZooKeeper), contributing to your development experience and professional skill set.
- Inspiration - You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. At Gigya, the best ideas win.
- Convenient and fun - Our offices are located at Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and are easily accessible by bus, car and train. We’ve got the best gadgets and frequently participate in fun, exciting and team-building activities.
You’ll most enjoy our company culture if you’re:
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.