QA Leader (methodology and automation)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya is looking for an experienced QA to lead different quality aspects for our team. The position is located at Gigya’s R&D center, Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv.
The QA Engineer will work as part of our development team in leading the quality aspect of the development.
At Gigya, QA plays a key role in the development process, so the position requires an independent fast learner with general technical skills, the ability to understand customer needs and an out-of-the-box mindset.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases derived directly from product specifications and customer requirements.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Develop automated tests using TypeScript and Node.js over WebDriver.io.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years experience in testing web applications and client-server side testing.
- 2+ years experience in developing automated tests using Selenium or similar
- Strong understanding of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation and test methodologies.
- Ability to consistently estimate, schedule and deliver completed tasks.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Critical thinking about product behavior and user impact.
- Curiosity, patience and a desire to learn.
Extra points for:
- BS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working with technical and non-technical business owners.
You’ll most enjoy our corporate culture if you’re:
- Passionate about technology: Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Resourceful: Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
- Technical Ability: Excellent technical, problem solving, and troubleshooting instincts.
- Self developing: Highly motivated, with a track record of continued technology learning and self-improvement.
At Gigya, we can promise you three things:
- A challenging environment - You will be exposed to a creative environment to test and review site content on a high-traffic ecommerce website. using the most advanced technologies available (e.g. ES2015, C# 4.6)
- Inspiration - You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. At Gigya, the best solution always wins.
- Fun and creature comforts - Our offices are located in Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and easy accessibility by bus, car or train. We’ve got the best gadgets and cool distractions when you need them.