Marketo Specialist (Contractor)
Mountain View, CA
Marketo Specialist (Contractor)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Company: Gigya helps companies turn unknown site visitors into known, loyal and engaged customers. More than 700 of the world’s leading enterprises including 50% of the comScore top 100 US web properties, rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships with their customers while powering scalable, secure customer identity management.
Gigya is looking for a Marketo Specialist to oversee inbound lead generation and optimize Marketo campaigns. This person will play a vital role in supporting customer acquisition and nurturing initiatives for Gigya. The ideal candidate is data driven and holds experience in creating, executing and optimizing Marketo email nurturing campaigns, landing pages, lead scoring and managing integration between Marketo and Salesforce. He/She will be charged with actively assessing campaigns, understanding success levers, and regularly consolidating insights and performance metrics.
- Setup advanced Marketo lead nurturing campaigns
- Create emails, landing pages, forms and reports within Marketo
- Manage prospect, partner and customer database activities including list uploads, target segmentation, and touch cadences
- Execute end-to-end demand gen campaigns from target identification to post-campaign reporting
- Conduct continuous A/B tests to improve both landing page conversion and email open/click thru rates
- Ensure inbound leads are being recorded and tracked properly for reporting purposes
- Minimum 3 years’ of B2B marketing operations experience
- 3-5+ years of Marketo experience is a must
- Demonstrated track record of success with Marketo
- Experience in all things Marketo including: marketing activities, design studio, lead database and reporting
- Knowledge of ad ops best practices and performance metrics
- Should be able to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to write convincing emails that resonate with the B2B buyer
- Preferred: Marketo certification
Gartner Gives Gigya The Highest Score for the B2C Use Case in IDaaS
We’re delighted to announce that Gartner, Inc., the leading provider of research and analysis on the global information technology industry, has given Gigya the top product score for the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) use case, with a score of 4.12 out of 5, in their new report “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide.”1
The report evaluates the suitability of 18 vendors for three Identity as a Service (IDaaS) use cases – workforce to SaaS, traditional/legacy workforce, and business-to-consumer.
We believe this use case distinction demonstrates a clear difference between B2B use cases, which focus on locking down enterprise networks to make sure only authorized employees gain access, and the B2C use case, which focuses on building trusted relationships that transform unknown online users into known customers.
1 Gartner “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide,” by Neil Wynne and Gregg Kreizman, 29 September 2016.