PHP / CMS Developer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya is looking for a PHP / CMS Developer. Ideal candidates have a strong CMS background and enjoy working with cutting edge technologies. The position is located at Gigya’s R&D center, Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv.
We are searching for a CMS Development Specialist.
In this role, you will be responsible for the functionality, development, support, and optimization of Gigya modules inside the CMS platform.
You will work closely with team members in Data, Web Development, IT, and Product with the goal of maintaining a highly-performant, highly-optimized tech environment that drives sales performance for ecommerce websites. This is a full-time role based in our offices in Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv.
- A great team player who is able to interact effectively with people in all levels of the organization.
- Lead and own feature and platform development processes while ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Produce a reliable, stable, up-to-date, high performance E-Commerce environment.
- Effectively translate requirements and customer experience needs into concrete and meaningful information for the business and functional assets in the e-commerce space.
- Work with product managers and leadership in defining, scoping and scheduling feature development.
- Add value to technology and business process related projects as a key stakeholder and contributor.
- Ability to easily demonstrate key technology and testing processes to technical and non-technical users.
- Able to develop, maintain, and measure process improvements pertaining to both the technology and the business environment (i.e., simplified checkout, page speed).
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years CMS development and implementation experience.
- Implement and customize CMS extensions and develop custom CMS extensions.
- Proficiency in developing, debugging and optimizing complex PHP web applications.
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, REST) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the platform a plus.
- Strong understanding of Zend’s underlying architecture, including the implications and challenges presented by the framework CMS is built upon.
- Strong knowledge of CMS ORM architecture including simple models and Magento’s unique implementation of EAV.
- Prior experience in developing custom CMS modules. Blocks, Observers, Controllers, Models.
At Gigya, we can promise you three things:
- A challenging environment - You will work with the most cutting edge technologies At Gigya, your code will reach 1.5 billion users per month.
- Inspiration - You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. At Gigya, the best idea wins.
- Convenient and fun - Our offices are located in Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and are easily accessible by bus, car and train. We’ve got the best gadgets and frequently participate in fun, exciting and team-building activities.
You’ll most enjoy our company culture if you’re:
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.