Experienced Automation Developer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya is looking for an experienced QA Manual & Automation developer for our team. The position is located at Gigya’s R&D center, Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv.
About The Position:
The QA Engineer verifies the company’s SDKs products across a wide range of platforms (e.g., Android, iOS, Web, client- server-side). You will be responsible for the product from beginning to end - influence feature design, create test plans, write and execute automated and manual tests, and troubleshoot customer issues.
The QA Engineer as part of the development team.
At Gigya, QA plays a key role in the development process, so the position requires an independent fast learner with general technical skills, the ability to understand customer needs and an out-of-the-box mindset.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Experience in writing new automated tests and maintain existing ones.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases derived directly from product specifications and customer requirements.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Troubleshoot customer issues on production systems.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years experience in testing web applications and client-server side testing.
- 3+ Experience with manual tests- Must
- Experience in writing automated tests (C# / Java or similar)- Must
- Strong understanding of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation and test methodologies.
- Experience with browser debugging tools (Firebug, Fiddler and similar tools).
- Experience with performance, scalability, and reliability testing methodologies for server class services.
- Ability to consistently estimate, schedule and deliver completed tasks.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Critical thinking about product behavior and user impact.
- Curiosity, patience and a desire to learn.
Extra points for:
- BS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working with technical and non-technical business owners.
- Experience using TP, Git or similar tools.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
At Gigya, we can promise you three things:
- A challenging environment - You will be exposed to a creative environment to test and review site content on a high-traffic ecommerce website. using the most advanced technologies available (e.g., Git, VSTS2017, C# 4.6, TPL )
- Inspiration - You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. At Gigya, the best solution always wins.
- Fun and creature comforts - Our offices are located in Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and easy accessibility by bus, car or train. We’ve got the best gadgets and cool distractions when you need them.