Pre-Sales Engineer (NYC)
New York, NY
Pre-Sales Engineer (NYC)
Location: New York, NY
With Gigya’s technology, businesses increase registrations and identify customers across devices, consolidate data into rich customer profiles, and provide better service, products and experiences by integrating data into marketing and service applications.
Gigya’s platform was designed from the ground up for social identities, mobile devices, consumer privacy and modern marketing. Gigya provides developers with the APIs they need to easily build and maintain secure and scalable registration, authentication, profile management, data analytics and third-party integrations.
More than 700 of the world’s leading businesses such as Fox, Forbes, and Verizon rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships and to provide scalable, secure Customer Identity Management.
Gigya is growing quickly, and we are expanding our Pre-Sales Engineer team. This team works closely with innovative companies interested in leveraging Gigya’s Customer Identity Management Suite. You will use your knowledge to influence customer decisions, provide insightful solutions, and drive successful implementations. Be ready to hit the ground running with your potent technical capabilities, critical and creative thinking, and passion for fast-paced problem solving.
- Assist the Sales team as the technical subject matter expert for Gigya’s Customer Identity Management Suite during customer calls and presentations
- Use market and technical knowledge to consult on best practices and offer constructive direction for implementation
- Drive customer success with your knowledge and recommendations
- Ensure the smooth transition of customers to the post-sales team
- Work with Product Management to convey customer and prospect feedback
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in pre-sales/consultancy role
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to sales teams, business stakeholders and technical audience
- Passion for performing presentations and offering technical input to the sales process
- Broad understanding of enterprise web technologies and architectures
- Extensive web application development experience (5+ years)
- Excellent communications and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SaaS
- Server-side development is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in Marketing Application stack is a plus
- Prior Identity and Access Management experience is a plus
- BS/MS in computer science or mathematics
Gartner Gives Gigya The Highest Score for the B2C Use Case in IDaaS
We’re delighted to announce that Gartner, Inc., the leading provider of research and analysis on the global information technology industry, has given Gigya the top product score for the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) use case, with a score of 4.12 out of 5, in their new report “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide.”1
The report evaluates the suitability of 18 vendors for three Identity as a Service (IDaaS) use cases – workforce to SaaS, traditional/legacy workforce, and business-to-consumer.
We believe this use case distinction demonstrates a clear difference between B2B use cases, which focus on locking down enterprise networks to make sure only authorized employees gain access, and the B2C use case, which focuses on building trusted relationships that transform unknown online users into known customers.
Gartner “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide,” by Neil Wynne and Gregg Kreizman, 29 September 2016.