Support Engineer Tier II
Mountain View, CA
CS Customer Support (Eng)
Support Engineer Tier II
Location: Mountain View, CA
Gigya helps companies turn unknown site visitors into known, loyal and engaged customers. More than 700 of the world’s leading enterprises, including 50% of the comScore top 100 US web properties, rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships with their customers while powering scalable, secure customer identity and access management (CIAM). Gigya is at an exciting stage of growth as the CIAM market is rapidly expanding and we need smart, energetic, capable team members to fuel our growth.
Gigya is growing quickly and we are expanding our Support Engineering team. This team provides support to innovative customers who have implemented Gigya’s CIAM platform on their websites and in their applications.
In this role we are looking for someone who has a passion for great customer service. Be ready to hit the ground running with your technical capabilities, critical and creative thinking, and fast-paced problem solving skills.
- Support customers who have implemented Gigya’s technology in their websites and applications
- Troubleshoot advanced issues reported by clients involving websites and mobile applications
- Serve as a technical expert on the Gigya APIs and product offerings
- Work with web developers who have implemented Gigya to provide support and technical guidance via email and phone
- 1+ years of customer facing support experience or a proven ability to communicate and breakdown technical ideas to business stakeholders and technical users
- General understanding of programming languages, APIs, and database technologies
- Broad understanding of enterprise web architectures
- Basic understanding of mobile platform development (iOS and Android)
- Critical and creative thinking
- Passion for fast-paced problem solving
- Experience with website debugging tools such as Charles, Fiddler, Wireshark, Firebug, etc preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, and RT preferred
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Kibana helpful
- Experience with SaaS preferred
Gartner Gives Gigya The Highest Score for the B2C Use Case in IDaaS
We’re delighted to announce that Gartner, Inc., the leading provider of research and analysis on the global information technology industry, has given Gigya the top product score for the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) use case, with a score of 4.12 out of 5, in their new report “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide.”1
The report evaluates the suitability of 18 vendors for three Identity as a Service (IDaaS) use cases – workforce to SaaS, traditional/legacy workforce, and business-to-consumer.
We believe this use case distinction demonstrates a clear difference between B2B use cases, which focus on locking down enterprise networks to make sure only authorized employees gain access, and the B2C use case, which focuses on building trusted relationships that transform unknown online users into known customers.
Gartner “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide,” by Neil Wynne and Gregg Kreizman, 29 September 2016.