Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya is looking for a UI/UX Designer.
The UI/UX Designer works with industry standard design tools, has a profound understanding of product requirements, and is a creative thinker with a proven ability to learn quickly and work independently.
Ideal candidates will have:
- UI - 1-2 years of experience at least
- Experience in User Experience Design. Wireframing, UX research
- Knowledge and experience in the spec and design of user interfaces for web and mobile
- Pixel-perfect precision, attention to details - a must
- Skills: Adobe Suite.
- Motivation, with quick learning ability
- ies, and high level of focus
- Team-work abilities
- Excellent English
Please attach a portfolio with CV
Extra points for:
- Relevant academic degree
- Skills: Sketch 3
- Skills: Balsamiq
At Gigya, we can promise you three things:
- A challenging environment - You will define and communicate the visual aspect of the product, taking into consideration its value and the User’s experience.
- Inspiration - You will work with awesome people with lots of tech experience that will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. At Gigya, the best solution always wins.
- Convenient and fun - Our offices are located in Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and are easily accessible by bus, car and train. We’ve got the best gadgets and frequently participate in fun, exciting and team-building activities.
You’ll most enjoy our company culture if you’re:
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.