Strategic Alliance Director (West)
Mountain View, CA
Channels & Alliances
Strategic Alliance Director - West
Work Location: Mountain View or Western Region
Overview of Role
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Global Channels and Alliances, the Strategic Alliance Director, will be responsible for managing some of our most strategic partners as wells as managing the partner activity and engagement in the West Coast of U.S. Strategic Partners may include Partners such as Accenture, Adobe, IBM, Sapient, Epsilon, SAP, etc….
- Create a strategy and joint value proposition and manage overall relationship with assigned Strategic Partners
- Maintain and execute on Joint Business Plan
- Ensure enablement and certification
- Design and execute joint marketing efforts
- Drive field engagement and leads
- Manage overall pipeline of opportunities and report on activities
- Working with Account Executives, Establish a target list of potential partners in West Coast.
- Develop process for recruitment and sign new partners from target list.
- Perform enablement for recruited partners.
- Build business plan to include revenue targets and marketing or other events to hit those targets.
- Execute on business plan to hit Quota and MBO’s for each quarter.
- Enter and manage all opportunities in system and report forecast and activities to Management and Field.
- Minimum of 5 years working with or at and managing a minimum of one of the following Partners in the Identity, Security or Digital areas:
- Accenture, Deloitte, Sapient, Epsilon, Slalom
- Experience working with the following Partners is a major plus
- Oracle Marketing Cloud, Adobe, IBM, SAP Hybris, Salesforce, Forgerock, Okta, Janrain
- Knowledge of in region SI and Agency Partners
- Verifiable quota achievement over past 5 years.
- Ability to and experience working for start up company.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, team environment.
- Willingness to travel
Gartner Gives Gigya The Highest Score for the B2C Use Case in IDaaS
We’re delighted to announce that Gartner, Inc., the leading provider of research and analysis on the global information technology industry, has given Gigya the top product score for the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) use case, with a score of 4.12 out of 5, in their new report “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide.”1
The report evaluates the suitability of 18 vendors for three Identity as a Service (IDaaS) use cases – workforce to SaaS, traditional/legacy workforce, and business-to-consumer.
We believe this use case distinction demonstrates a clear difference between B2B use cases, which focus on locking down enterprise networks to make sure only authorized employees gain access, and the B2C use case, which focuses on building trusted relationships that transform unknown online users into known customers.