C# Server Side Team Leader
Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya is looking for an experienced, talented team leader ready to take on the challenge of developing our core services.
Your primary challenge will be to lead a team of experienced programmers developing our SaaS based user management system. The team develops Gigya’s core systems that run at massive scale. You will take an active part on the designing and planning systems with other great team leaders, the head of R&D and our VP architect.
- Managing a scrum team of 8 people
- Build stable solutions, while managing the entire product lifecycle, from RFP, planning, execution, QA, and through to production.
- Lead development in an open source environment using Orleans-an actor model framework.
- Develop scalable, data-driven systems.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3-4 years experience as a development team leader.
- 4-5 years experience programming in C#.4-5 years experience in web based technologies.
- 2-3 years experience with multithreaded programming.
- Experience in systems architecture and an ability to architect large-scale systems.
Extra points for :
- 1-2 years experience with databases such as MySQL, HBase and MongoDB.
- 1-2 years experience with messaging systems.
At Gigya, we can promise you three things:
- A challenging environment - You will work with the most cutting edge technologies available, contributing to your development experience and professional skillset. At Gigya, your code will reach 1.5 billion users per month.
- Inspiration - You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. At Gigya, the best idea wins.
- Convenient and fun - Our offices are located in Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and are easily accessible by bus, car and train. We’ve got the best gadgets and frequently participate in fun, exciting and team-building activities.
You’ll most enjoy our company culture if you’re:
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support