Associate, Program Operations (Partner Support)
New York /
Programs - Program Operations /
The Program Operations Associate will coordinate all partner/client-facing programmatic and logistical aspects of Girls Who Code programs, with a focus on supporting the onboarding and training of corporate partners into our K-12 programs.
Reporting to the Manager, Program Operations, the ideal candidate will have exceptional implementation skills, a strong sense of urgency and flexibility with their work, and be a cross-collaborative project contributor who can balance both strategy and program management to continuously enhance quality and consistency.
The successful candidate has at least two (2) years of demonstrated experience in project and/or program management preferably at an organization providing direct service to underrepresented communities.
This is a full-time position that is based in New York City. A regular, hybrid work schedule, requiring 2 days in the office, is currently in place. Subject to change. We are not considering remote applicants.
Hourly rate: $20 - $27.40
This role supports our team by working with corporate partner sponsors, who fund various programming within our organization and as a benefit, plan special events for and interact with our students and communities.
- Manage inquiries, questions, and requests from corporate partner sponsors with high touch professionalism and urgency
- Monitor and evaluate partner progress with our training deliverables and deadlines
- Troubleshoot any access and/or other general systems issues that partners use throughout the program
- Support high touch, sensitive conversations and mediate relationships with corporate donors
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in our summer programming process and procedures, and effectively translate and set expectations on this process with our partners
Program Logistics and Systems Support
- Manage backend systems and user platforms for corporate partners to ensure accurate internal records and successful user onboarding into our programs
- Facilitate both internal and external stakeholder trainings on navigation and utility of support platforms
- Ensure that partner data is reportable, clear, and easily accessible using our customer relationship platform, Salesforce
- Monitor and evaluate utility, satisfaction, and success metrics to make process improvements and iterative design adjustments based on user feedback
- Support with tagging any supplemental partner forms needed for student registration in DocuSign
Communication, Strategy & Support
- Execute the communication timeline and strategy to onboard and train students, teachers, and corporate partners into our programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable professional experience
- 1 years relevant work experience; preferably in nonprofit operations management with an education or youth development focus
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated urgency and decision-making ability with high level stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills
- Strong project management skills, alongside an ability to anticipate, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated respect for diversity and multicultural sensitivity
Girls Who Code is committed to building a truly diverse and inclusive organization with a focus on valuing, serving, and understanding our target constituents, while challenging all stakeholders to think inclusively for the betterment of our programs.
Girls Who Code is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its hiring and promotion process without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, partnership status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital, parental or familial status, national origin, ethnicity, veteran or military status, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis. Racial and ethnic minorities and men are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels. GWC is not able to sponsor employment visas.