College Loops Outreach Coordinator
Girls Who Code (GWC) is an international non-profit organization working to close the gender gap in technology. Through our College Loops program, we are leading the movement to support and equip college-aged women with the skills to pursue careers in technology fields. Girls Who Code is searching for dynamic, results-oriented College Loops Outreach Coordinator to execute recruitment strategies to generate leads for the expansion of the College Loops program. The ideal candidate has experience cultivating, building and maintaining leads, creating email campaigns, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They bring experience working with collegiate student organizations.
This is a part-time (10 hours/week), temporary (through early December), remote position.
- Work closely with the Manager of Alumni Programs to ensure that the outreach strategy being implemented is effective and meeting outreach targets
- Submit weekly status updates and meet monthly lead targets
- Convert interested College Loops applicants through phone banking and additional individualized follow up on select campuses
- Previously participation in GWC programs (Campus, Clubs, College Loops, and/or SIP)
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to balance priorities
- Able to work independently and comfortable working remote
- Proactive and self-motivated; you follow-through with projects from start to finish
- Detail-oriented, with superb organizational skills and Google Sheet experience
- Commitment to Girls Who Code’s strategy and mission
- Knowledge of and/or interest in computer science, and understanding of the college landscape and student organizations
Girls Who Code is committed to building a truly diverse and inclusive organization with a focus on valuing, serving, and understanding our target constituents, while challenging all stakeholders to think inclusively for the betterment of our programs.
Girls Who Code is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its hiring and promotion process without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, partnership status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital, parental or familial status, national origin, ethnicity, veteran or military status, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis. Racial and ethnic minorities and men are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels. GWC is not able to sponsor employment visas.