Associate, Partner Engagement
New York /
The Girls Who Code (GWC) Development Team is searching for a systems-minded Partner Engagement Associate to keep the team on track to meet its fundraising goals.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Partner Engagement, the Associate is a critical asset to the overall Development team, with an emphasis on supporting the Partner Engagement vertical. The Associate will use Salesforce and tools such as Trello and Yesware to drive progress on fundraising goals.
The successful candidate has 1-3 years of experience in a detail-oriented and systems-focused role. You are excited to learn new systems and design and implement improvements to existing ways of working. You thrive in a dynamic environment and are driven by collaboration and continuous learning. You can work independently across multiple projects without losing sight of the details. And you’re energized by and committed to our mission and the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
*This position is temporarily remote.
- Manage the Partner Engagement Team’s Salesforce presence to facilitate moves management
- Work with team stakeholders and Systems team to implement and improve infrastructure solutions for managing partners at scale (Examples: Yesware, Salesforce)
- Maintain team calendar, accurately and proactively tracking due dates and requirements for grants, reports, and budgets
- Assist team members in execution of various portfolio management tasks such as benefits execution, proposal development, and report drafting, working cross functionally when needed to gather financial materials, evaluation metrics, etc.
- Provide account management support, alongside team members, to team inbox serving partners
- Assist in the processing of gifts and acknowledgement letters
- Support with execution of partner communications campaigns
- Keep corporate partner distribution lists up to date and manage internal use
- Own moves management for a small group of partners and prospects
- 1-2 years of applicable experience, which may include experience in the nonprofit development, corporate sales or account management sectors
- Proficiency with basic Salesforce or CRM administration and comfort utilizing on a daily basis
- Strong sense of accountability to deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple, data-driven projects cross-functionally
- Proficiency or strong interest in learning sales email software such as Yesware
- Be comfortable working and collaborating with in-person and remote team members
- Embrace challenges and adopt new responsibilities with creativity, initiative, and self-direction
- Demonstrate comfort with adjusting work to evolving priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Knowledge of and/or interest in computer science, technology, the non-profit sector and/or education preferred
Girls Who Code is committed to building a truly diverse and inclusive organization with a focus on valuing, serving, and understanding our target constituents, while challenging all stakeholders to think inclusively for the betterment of our programs.
Girls Who Code is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its hiring and promotion process without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, partnership status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital, parental or familial status, national origin, ethnicity, veteran or military status, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis. Racial and ethnic minorities and men are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels. GWC is not able to sponsor employment visas.