Talent Acquisition Manager
Remote / Europe /
People & Ops /
🤔 Why are we opening this position?
GitBook is a modern documentation platform. Our ambition is to empower teams through a new document standard suited for modern work and collaboration.
GitBook is now used by over 1.5 M users, over 5,000 paid organisations and thousands of teams such as Adobe, Netflix, Snyk, DeliveryHero, Decathlon, or Google. We've just launched our next product and we're looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to hire the best talent in the world and scale the team for success.
🙌 What will you be doing ?
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will have one of the most crucial responsibilities in the company.
You will be in charge of :
- Create a world class hiring and candidate experience from sourcing to closing
- Collaborate with hiring managers on how the requirements of the role map with the market and fit into our organisation
- Build and create sourcing strategies to find excellent profiles as well as identify passive candidates in order to create a pipeline of talents
- Continuously improving our recruiting strategy
- Be a remote advocate and ensure our culture is experienced throughout the candidate experience
- Drive or contribute to People projects
🙌 You will be valued for :
- Your genuine interest to recruit through the lens of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Your past experience working in a SaaS company, startup
- Your strong track record in results and moving at a pace to meet the companies scaling needs
- Your past experience in hiring across the entire organisation in a SaaS or startup: Engineering, Sales, Marketing, G&A
- Your international experience especially with North America
- Your creativity to approach and find great talents
- Your understanding of the market trends, company behaviours, talent mapping
- Your autonomy on recruiting from sourcing to closing
- Your attention to track and analyse data on sourcing and conversion efforts
- Your ability to thrive in an asynchronous and remote working environment
- Your ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Your positive energy
✨ What's next ?
First, we will take the time to review your application and we will get back to you within a week, regardless of our decision.
Here's what our process will look like:
1. Discover call (60min) with Simmoni, our Head of Finance to ensure there is a correlation between GitBook's expectations, the role and your own expectations and to discuss about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life...
2. Deep dive (60min) with Samy (co-founder) to learn more about GitBook history, ambition and culture.
3. Work on a concrete project
4. Cross-team dive (45min) giving you the opportunity to debrief the take home while meeting other leadership team members.
👥👥 Every single team member is a value addition to our culture, so it's important for us to state our values.
👍👍 While joining GitBook, you will also appreciate our Perks & Benefits.