Technical Account Executive (US East Coast/EU remote)
GitBook is a modern documentation platform backed by some of the best SaaS europeans VCs (Point 9 Capital, Notion Capital, Fly VC). Our ambition is to empower team's intelligence. We want to help teams work more efficiently by creating a single place to leverage their knowledge.
GitBook is now used by over 1M users and thousands of teams such as Adobe, Netflix, Decathlon, or Google. We're working on a next product step to redefine "core team work" and we're looking for a Technical Account Executive (working remotely) with an extended level of ambition to join our team and help us accelerate our growth.
🙌What will you be doing ?
As a Technical Account Executive within GitBook, you will be handling a large volume of inbound requests and managing the entire sales cycle to crush quotas and generate revenue.
Your genuine curiosity and overall technical knowledge will enable you to get an in-depth understanding of our product, and you will be ultimately able to communicate its vision, solution and value proposition to our prospects (tech and non-tech). You will be able to engage with our potential customers to get a deep understanding of their challenges, to provide them with best practices and guide them to better achieve their own goals using GitBook.
Part of your daily life will be :
- engaging and handling inbounds leads by managing prospects from leads to closed deals
- handling product demos and conducting consultative calls to discover potential customers use case and needs in terms of internal and external documentation
- leading and executing new inbound initiatives such as webinars, campaigns, etc.
- contributing to building our Inbound Sales Process, collaborating with Marketing to build compelling demos and sales materials dedicated to our different customers segments by adapting communication, sales playbook, funnel from opportunity to deal etc.
- collaborating with Customer Success team to build a high quality on-boarding and provide great customer experience
- collaborating with our Product team to help influence product roadmap based on users feedbacks etc.
You will be valued for :
- your past experience selling SaaS tech product owning the entire sales-cycle and handling large amount of incoming leads.
- your capacity of dealing with hiccups during negotiation phases, in short your ability to successfully close deals
- your deep motivation and can-do attitude to achieve goals in autonomous and fast paced environments
- your curiosity and passion for tech product enabling you to rapidly understand the in and outs of GitBook and how it can benefit each potential customer
- your data-and-analytic driven mindset
- your strong rigour and organisation skills enabling you to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information.
- your amazing succinct communication skills in English both written and spoken as you're able to make great presentation that generate engagement
- your extended level of empathy allowing you to adapt your communication to different type of users
👥👥Every single team member is a value addition to our culture, so it's important for us to state our values.
👍👍While joining GitBook, you will also appreciate our Perks & Benefits.
✨✨What's next ?
1. First, you need to send us your application to express your interest and we will review it (of course we'll get back at you whatever the decision) 🙂
2. As the next step, our Talent Acquisition Manager will call you so the both of you will be able to ensure there is a correlation between GitBook's expectations, the role and your own expectations.
3. Then, you will be meeting with several members of our Go-to-Market Team during two separate meetings to share about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life...
4. Finally, you will have the opportunity to meet with the entire team to get a preview of GitBook’s culture and daily life.