Gitwit is a digital product and marketing company located in Tulsa’s Historic Greenwood District. We are a fiercely creative 30-person team with a diverse set of talents ranging from researchers, strategists, and data scientists, to writers, designers, animators, and engineers. We create and implement growth and innovation strategies for a wide variety of local, national, and global clients.
We champion questions above everything and clearly understand that our value to the world lies in moving quickly and methodically to innovate in ways that companies themselves cannot.
Gitwit has 10+ years of experience designing and developing a wide-range of software products from native consumer apps to specialized industrial applications. We’re passionate about building products that positively impact people’s daily lives.
We’ve put together an incredible product team in recent years, capable of delivering strategy, design, and management for our clients. As we grow, so has the opportunity to add a world-class engineering team to the mix. We are looking for someone who has the passion, experience, and desire to lead this effort.
This person will define their own approach, tech stack, team, and process for how a software team should be designed and run to deliver incredible results with speed. This is a unique opportunity for either an experienced engineering leader or a budding senior engineer to assemble an engineering team the way they have always wanted to.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects that reach thousands of people in a variety of fields. Some of our current projects include a two-sided marketplace for parents and caregivers to arrange childcare during COVID-19, a patient check-in tool for ER and urgent care centers, a tool for understanding and hiring the right kind of innovator and other internal and external projects.
What You Will Do
- Work directly with the Head of Product to expand our full-service product capabilities and pursue new business opportunities
- Translate business goals for each project into a strategy that defines the system architecture, tech stack, toolset, and process for deploying v1 builds with speed.
- Lead Gitwit’s engineering team to ensure timely delivery of impactful solutions
- Drive engineering team growth
- Balance business needs with technical deadlines to support business growth
What You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience leading engineering projects
- 4+ years of full-stack engineering experience using a variety of technologies and processes
- Extensive experience managing cloud technologies
- Ability to nurture and build out the engineering team
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Software Development or a related area
- Competitive salary
- Technology package of your choice including cell phone
- Private and collaborative workspace at one of the coolest office buildings in Tulsa
- Excellent health and dental insurance with 99% of the employee premium paid by us
- 401k match
- Life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Plenty of vacation time to live your life
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Gitwit does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.