Remote, Based in ET Only /
Support and Success – Sales /
Givebutter is the #1 rated fundraising platform on G2, powering $300M+ in donations for more than a million changemakers worldwide. Nonprofits use Givebutter to replace multiple tools so they can launch fundraisers and events, use donation forms and donor management (CRM), send emails and text blasts — all in one place. Instead of charging a traditional SaaS subscription fee, Givebutter is completely free to use with a 100% transparent tip-or-fee model. Givebutter has been certified as a Great Place to Work® in 2021 and 2022, and its founders Max Friedman, Liran Cohen, and Ari Krasner were recently featured on Forbes’ 30U30 list for Social Impact.
Our mission is to empower the changemaker in all of us. We believe giving should be fun, so you’ll want to do it again, and we also believe that work should be fun, so that you’ll have the greatest impact. We are excited to hear from talented people who want to work with other talented people in making the world a butter place—and have fun along the way.
As an Account Executive, you will be an integral team member helping thousands of nonprofits each year navigate how to fundraise more and for FREE with Givebutter. You will work closely with the entire sales team to ensure inbound efforts are seamless and profitable. Givebutter has a very healthy inbound pipeline of selective leads. Currently it takes 5+ days for an inbound lead to schedule a demo with our sales team. We are scaling the team to help nonprofits sign on to Givebutter and not need to wait 5+ days for a demo.
We want to hear from people who...
- Are excited about the Givebutter mission to empower changemakers
- Are hungry, go-getters, and driven by success
- Lead calls and demos with prospective clients, C-suite execs, and board members
- Implement personalized follow-up cadences
- Develop a deep understanding of our ideal customers and how they relate to our products and services
- Craft proposals for prospective clients and help customers raise six and seven figures per account
- Re-engage past and existing clients to help them fundraise more
- Track and meet sales goals and report results on daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Outbound lead generation when time permits
- 4 to 5 years of experience in sales including 2+ years of experience in SaaS sales and 2+ years selling software into the nonprofit space
- Experienced in cold outreach and sales management
- Prior experience doing product demos
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Passionate about solving problems and educating potential customers
- Process oriented - you solve the problem for today and tomorrow
- Want to grow and lead a sales division in the future
- Ability to travel up to 10% of your time (conditions permitting) for events, conferences, and in-person sales meetings
- Based in Eastern Standard time zone (not just working in an ET, you must be based there as well)
In order to be considered for this role you must save your resume, as a PDF, with the following naming format before uploading: LastName_FirstName_Account_Executive_Givebutter.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
Base salary: $70-80,000 with 40% bonus/commission. Commission is uncapped. If you exceed your goals, you will make $140k+ per year
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the Eastern United States.
Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees as well as HSA and FSA accounts.
Mental Health: Givebutter health insurance plans come with access to a TalkSpace membership.
401k: We offer access to a retirement planning account for all employees.
Vacation and Holiday: Take up to 15 days of paid vacation time per year plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Home Office Stipend: Upgrade your home office with company-sponsored expenses including high-quality laptops, monitors, and modern technology.
Charitable Giving: Employees are encouraged to donate up to $50/month to any verified nonprofit they wish to support on Givebutter.
Professional Development: We offer learning and development reimbursement opportunities.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.