Revenue Operations Manager
Marketing – Marketing /
Givebutter is the most-loved nonprofit fundraising platform, empowering millions of changemakers to raise more, pay less, and give better. Nonprofits use Givebutter to replace multiple tools so they can launch fundraisers and events, use donation forms and donor management (CRM), send emails and text blasts—all in one place. Instead of charging a traditional SaaS subscription fee, Givebutter is completely free to use with a 100% transparent tip-or-fee model.
Givebutter has been certified as a Great Place to Work® in 2021, 2022, and 2023, and is the #1 rated nonprofit software company on G2 across multiple categories.
Our mission is to empower the changemaker in all of us. We believe giving should be fun, so you’ll want to do it again, and we also believe that work should be fun, so that you’ll have the greatest impact. We are excited to hear from talented people who want to work with other talented people in making the world a butter place—and have fun along the way.
Givebutter seeks a Revenue Operations Manager to plan, build, and manage the Revenue Team infrastructure, relentlessly working to optimize the mix of people, processes, and tools that make up our multi-faceted revenue motions. The successful candidate will collaborate broadly across the the organization to identify opportunities to optimize processes and infrastructure, but will focus primarily on Sales and Marketing to supercharge go-to-market effectiveness and efficiency.
We want to hear from people who...
- Know “one-way doors” from “two-way doors” - one-way door decisions are those that have permanent consequences and cannot be easily reversed. Two-way door decisions, on the other hand, are those that are reversible and can be changed without significant repercussions. You fly through two-way doors, and exercise caution at one-way doors.
- Are builders; you’re motivated by building things that turn into tangible results
- Are problem solvers; you fix today’s problems with solutions that also solve tomorrow’s problems
- Have an excellent ability to parse the relevant from extraneous when solving problems, an intellectual curiosity to ask relevant and insightful questions, rock-solid logic + reasoning, sharp numerical agility, strong problem-solving skills, and ability to communicate with clarity and concision.
- An operational thinker; a planner; a flow chart drawer
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to develop, maintain, and socialize organizational summary performance measurements, and team-level dashboards
- Build, analyze, synthesize and surface important insight from sales data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to develop predictive analytics in service of better planning for and anticipating downstream results of sales and marketing initiatives
- Design, implement, and maintain Sales and Marketing processes that align with the company's overall business goals and improve go-to-market effectiveness + efficiency
- Steward the Sales and Marketing data set to ensure that our instance of HubSpot is a clean, single-source of truth
- Consult with Sales and Marketing teams to identify functionality gaps, vet, implement, and administer infrastructural go-to-market software
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to manage, optimize, and implement governance measures for key processes
- Manage key planning projects, like annual planning, budget management, quota attainment, spend management, and more
- 2+ years of experience in a revenue operations capacity (Sales or Revenue Ops)
- Adept with CRMs (we use HubSpot), and technologically savvy elsewhere in a modern Revenue tech stack
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
There is bonus and equity available as well.
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees as well as HSA and FSA accounts.
Mental Health: Givebutter health insurance plans come with access to a TalkSpace membership.
401k: We offer access to a retirement planning account for all employees.
Vacation and Holiday: Take up to 15 days of paid vacation time per year plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Home Office Stipend: Upgrade your home office with company-sponsored expenses including high-quality laptops, monitors, and modern technology.
Charitable Giving: Employees are encouraged to donate up to $50/month to any verified nonprofit they wish to support on Givebutter.
Professional Development: We offer learning and development reimbursement opportunities.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.
A recent study from LinkedIn showed that most women apply to jobs only when they meet 100% of the requirements, whereas men will hit the apply button if they hit 60%. Givebutter is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team - so to the women and nonbinary folks out there feeling unsure if you're a perfect fit, we strongly encourage you to apply!