Product Lead - Fundraising
At GiveCampus, our mission is to help advance the quality, the affordability, and the accessibility of education. We’ve become the world’s leading social fundraising and engagement platform for non-profit educational institutions, and we’re trusted by nearly 1,000 colleges, universities, and K-12 schools. We’re profitable and continuing to expand our team to support our aggressive growth trajectory, and we’re looking to hire exceptional, motivated, diverse candidates.
GiveCampus is looking for a dynamic Product Lead to own our core fundraising products used by 1000+ educational institutions to facilitate hundreds of millions of dollars of philanthropic donations each year. This role will work in close partnership with Engineering, Product Analytics, Partner Operations, Partner Success, Marketing, and Business Development to drive the in-product outcomes and ship the solutions required for our sales and marketing engine to grow revenue by +5x over the next 3 years.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver over 100% year-over-year growth in philanthropic dollars processed via our platform
- With input and buy-in from customers and customer-facing teams, develop and execute a fundraising roadmap that delivers the outcomes required for customers and customer-facing teams to realize their goals and further differentiate GiveCampus in the market
- Implement and manage a tight, iterative feedback loop between design, analytics, and engineering to increase velocity and drive key product and business outcomes
- Be the go-to technical and user expert on fundraising products you manage, owning roadmaps, launch calendars, sprint boards, PRDs, and KPIs
- Be an empathetic advocate for our partner schools, end users, and internal team members
Key skills that might assist you:
- 3+ years of product management experience, managing technical products from kick-off to shipping at scale
- Track record of impact: You have been a significant contributor in the proven success of digital product delivery in a high growth environment.
- Comfort and experience working with data: You have seen and made data-informed business and product decisions, including independently conducting analyses to support decision making.
- Experience leading product discovery and prioritizing work: You have experience exploring, concepting, prototyping, testing, and validating ideas with end users. You can speak to specific techniques and examples of how you’ve used them. You also have experience prioritizing what gets built now vs. later and can explain your approach.
- Technical acumen and curiosity: You have solid technical understanding and experience contributing meaningfully to discussions on software architecture with engineers. In other words, you can hold your own.
- Process ownership: You have experience and can provide concrete examples of how you've lead and continuously improved product processes for sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, resource allocation, and project management against roadmap execution
- Passionate about advancing the quality, affordability, and accessibility of education
The ideal candidate:
- Dynamic, emerging leader who is better at listening than speaking
- Thrives in ambiguity, creates order in chaos, and consistently thinks two steps ahead
- Hands-on builder excited to go deep into technical requirements, user flows, and data
- Strong collaborator who will naturally work cross-functionally but is also comfortable operating independently
- Intensely curious, always pushing to understand why things are the way they are and how they got that way
- Radical empathy for end users
Helpful - but not required:
- A technical background
- Experience with enterprise software and SaaS solutions
- Experience with products in fintech, ecommerce, CRM, or related spaces
- Experience in educational philanthropy
If we've piqued your interest, please apply below! We’re always looking to hire amazing people, so even if none of our listed positions are connecting with you right now, send us a note anyway; we'd love to hear from you and stay in touch.
GiveCampus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, the LGBTQIA+ community, and individuals regardless of age, gender, religion, educational level, marital or veteran status.
At GiveCampus, we pledge to foster an environment of support, inclusivity, and learning both on the job and throughout the application process. We recognize that candidates may not possess every qualification noted in a job posting, and strongly encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the criteria.