Business Development Executive
Washington, DC /
Business Development /
At GiveCampus, our mission is to help advance the quality, the affordability, and the accessibility of education. We’ve become the world’s leading social fundraising and engagement platform for non-profit educational institutions, and we’re trusted by nearly 1,000 colleges, universities, and K-12 schools. We’re profitable and continuing to expand our team to support our aggressive growth trajectory, and we’re looking to hire exceptional, motivated, diverse candidates.
We’re looking for a Business Development Executive -- an experienced sales executive who has a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals in B2B sales. This person will work with the VP of Business Development to set commercial goals and execute on them. They will drive enterprise scale transactions, identify areas for improvement, and drive improvements across the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving revenue growth within a territory of our most complex and highest value prospective and existing partner schools
- Mentoring Sales Associates
- Improving how we sell by bringing best practices from your experience
- Leading discovery calls, product demos, and closing calls Identifying ways to improve our product and they value we bring to our partner schools
- Executing on a wide range of projects that help grow GiveCampus
- Contributing to a team culture focused on getting results and overcoming challenges to create sales success
Key things we'll be looking for:
- A demonstrated record of exceeding targets
- Experience in B2B enterprise and/or SaaS sales
- A reputation for rolling up your sleeves and getting results
- An engaging personality and a healthy sense of humor (e.g., someone we want to get stuck in an airport with)
- Dedication to what we’re building at GiveCampus, and helping advance the quality, the affordability, and the accessibility of education
Extra credit if you have:
- Experience selling into the education market
- Experience working in advancement/development or alumni relations at an educational institution or other non-profitExperience at a tech start-up
- Experience with crowdfunding, peer-to-peer fundraising, or other fundraising activities
- Volunteered to help a school raise money or engage its alumni (e.g., as a “class agent”, “class chair/ambassador”, or “reunion committee member”)
If this role sounds like you, please apply below. We’re also always looking to hire amazing people, so if you’re interested in what we’re building and want to be a part of it, please get in touch with us even if none of our listed positions are a perfect fit.