Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Marketing – Marketing /
Founded in 2014, Giving Assistant is a fast growing, mission-driven, for-profit, Certified B Corporation. We envision a shopping economy where giving back is easy, and every purchase makes a difference no matter where you shop. Consumers will expect and demand nothing less. The winning companies will not only offer great products, they will also invest in the social and environmental missions that matter most to their customers.
We believe shopping and giving go together. We know that consumers shop more when they support a cause they love. That's why we have committed our team, partnerships, and technology to transform the collective power of consumer shopping into a new sustainable source of giving.
Giving Assistant empowers brands to enhance the shopping experience with personalized giving as a way to help consumers create impact, with each purchase. To date, our platform has generated over $5 million in donations to tens of thousands of U.S. nonprofits.
To transform the collective power of consumer shopping into a new sustainable source of giving.
Our Core Values:
- Work Smart, Live Well
- Do More with Less
- Be a Team Player
- Uphold Integrity & Transparency
- Inspire Giving
- Own the Experience
Be part of a new wave of change taking place across industries. With Web 1.0, online replaced offline businesses. In Web 2.0, niche-focused players took on the e-commerce giants. Giving Assistant is part of the next wave, a socially responsible wave, we call it, “conscious disruption."
Your role will be vital in uplifting our core products at Giving Assistant to better serve the needs of our three-sided marketplace. You will contribute toward growth and positively impact our consumers, nonprofits and brands. Your eye will always be on key metrics.
Our business is growing rapidly and presents unique, evolving challenges. You should thrive in a fast-paced environment and find purpose in your work from having a measurable positive impact on society.
- Work closely with our internal creative, email coordinator & strategy teams to produce best-in-class email and cross-channel campaigns
- Orchestrate the execution of integrated marketing plans with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns are successfully launched on time across all channels
- Oversee project management of campaigns, making sure each team has what they need (creative, copy, etc.) to complete assigned tasks
- Prioritize projects within campaign & act as go-to person for timeline updates
- Manage calendar of campaigns and surrounding activities, set due dates & regularly check on progress of tasks
- Maintain library of assets to create an organized system for channel managers
- Identify opportunities for optimization at every stage of the production processLeverage email marketing teams’ cohort strategy and own targeting, personalization, & automation set-up within our ESP platform
- Follow QA protocol to confirm email campaign has correct elements (e.g., subject line, copy, links, etc.) with 100% accuracy before scheduling send
- Work with the Email Marketing team to build, maintain, and optimize dashboards for actionable insights
- 3+ years of total Digital Marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience in an email marketing role
- Strong time and project management skills with a proven track record of successfully managing multiple marketing projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented with analytical skills to consider data and translate into actionable campaign strategies
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Asana, AirTable, or Monday.com
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms like Acoustic, Cordial, Marketo, or similar marketing automation platforms.
Giving Assistant has a competitive compensation plan that includes:
- A competitive annual salary that factors in location and experience
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend for continuing education
- Have a measurable positive impact on society
- Work with a team of passionate professionals (and a few dogs!) in a new, beautiful & environmentally friendly skyscraper
- Pre-tax commuter, dependant care, and health FSAs
- Employer-sponsored 401K
- Cashback donation matching
- Quarterly company retreats and volunteer activities
- Audible membership
- Option to work from home Wednesdays and Fridays
- Weekly company social
Giving Assistant believes an equitable and inclusive work environment and a diverse, empowered team are key to achieving our mission. Giving Assistant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. We strongly encourage candidates from underrepresented minorities in tech to apply.