Brand Partnerships – Brand Partnerships /
Brand Partnerships at Giving Assistant is seeking a Partnerships Coordinator to support our award-winning team Affiliate Marketing team. As a Partnerships Coordinator, your role will be to provide support as needed including: updating offers, coupons and cash back rates across our website. The ideal candidate must be highly collaborative and a self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced environment. You will work closely with the entire Partnerships team as well as other internal teams. Strong communication skills are essential in this role.
Our business is growing rapidly and presents unique, evolving challenges. You should thrive in a fast paced environment and be enthusiastic to work on a diverse team of mission-driven innovators.
Mission: To Transform Shopping into a Sustainable Source of Giving
Giving Assistant is on a mission to make giving back as much a part of shopping as saving money is. We believe in the generosity of people, and that every person also loves to save. We’re giving them an easy place to have both. Shoppers can save money with cash back and coupon codes at over 3,000 online brands. Then, they have the option to donate a portion of their cash back earnings to any one of 1.6 million 501(c)3 nonprofit and charitable organizations in the U.S.
We also offer a free, convenient browser button that makes it easy for you to save and give back wherever you shop. That button automatically loads the latest promo codes, so you don’t have to search for deals. We are a mission driven, Certified B Corporation with plans to have a global impact.
Giving Assistant gives people a single loyalty program to save money shopping online at their favorite major retailers, and encourages them to transform their savings into charitable action by streamlining charitable cashback donations. We also offer a free, convenient browser button that makes it easy for you to save and give back wherever you shop. That button automatically loads the latest promo codes, so you don’t have to search for deals.
What we believe:
We believe in the generosity of people, and that every person also loves to save money. We’re giving them an easy place to have both. To help nonprofit organizations, Giving Assistant taps into the reliability and power of e-commerce shopping—increasing donations and engagement.
Give┃Empower change through giving: We lead with generosity and believe giving should be second nature.
Embrace┃Do more together: We accomplish more when we work together and promote a diverse and equitable environment.
Elevate┃Uplift our community: We strive to improve the lives and experiences of our team and partners while advancing innovation.
Exemplify┃Act with purpose: We are accountable for our work, our company’s impact, and for making decisions that uphold our mission.
- Support the Brand Partnerships team in tactical execution of broader affiliate channel and partnership strategies
- Maintain our team email inbox and ensure the completion of all inbound requests
- Interface with new and existing clients
- Ensure our cash back rates are up to date, collect and edit promotional offers and links, with a focus on completeness and accuracy
- Perform quality assurance checks for top brands, including store cash back rates and coupons
- Work cross functionally across teams (SEO, Product and Customer Happiness teams) on brand requests
- Assist the Brand Partnership team on special projects related to cash back and coupon maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in Business, Communications, or related field.
- 1 year work experience in affiliate marketing, digital marketing, or similar role in the digital space (including internships).
- Comfort/experience with client-facing communication.
- Self-motivated team player with a desire to elevate your team's & customer's experience
- Able to adjust priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience building relationships with customers.
- Online ecommerce experience.
Giving Assistant has a competitive compensation plan that includes: A competitive hourly salary that factors location in and experience, Stock options, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 21 Days Paid Vacation a Year (plus 11 company holidays), Paid parental leave, Stipend for continuing education
Have a measurable positive impact on society. Pre-tax commuter, dependent care, and health FSAs, Employer-sponsored 401K, quarterly company volunteer activities, Audible membership
Giving Assistant believes an equitable and inclusive work environment and a diverse, empowered team are key to achieving our mission. Giving Assistant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. We strongly encourage candidates from underrepresented minorities in tech to apply.