Los Angeles, CA /
Product, Design, & Engineering – Engineering /
🎁 About Givingli
At Givingli, we’re building the future of human connection through digital greetings and gifts you can customize and share with anyone. As one of the fastest growing gifting platforms, Givingli is disrupting the $3T global gift-giving market by bringing together artists, brands, and technology to build the next generation of gifting.
Givingli is one of the fastest growing gifting platforms and is venture backed by some of the best tech investors, including Alexis Ohanian's 776, Snap Inc. Tobi Lütke (CEO of Shopify), Jason Robins (CEO of DraftKings) and other industry leaders. We're growing our team and looking for people who are comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
We're hiring experienced iOS engineers to join our growing Product Team. You'll be working across the iOS app, pushing forward UI/UX that add immediate value and delight to users.
We look for engineers with great product instincts who can own whole projects from start to finish while working within a cohesive team to ship new features fast.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of experience writing iOS apps.
- Expert in Swift - Interest in SwiftUI a bonus!
- You are known for making slick UI that is intuitive and clear.
- Excellent communication/writing skills.
- Self-starter. You will be able to hit the ground running with little direction.
- Startup experience at a high-growth company preferred.
- Build intuitive user interfaces from the ground up.
- Create modifiable, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Investigate and solve issues with bugs and data inconsistencies.
- Improve the availability and performance of current systems.
- Work with the engineering team to define implementation strategy, define overall requirements, and redefine a product, if needed.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
• Unlimited paid time off, plus paid Company holidays
• Flexible work schedules
• Remote friendly
• Early equity in a fast-growing company
• $500 for home office setup
• $450 quarterly co-working allowance
• $500 quarterly wellness allowance
• $150 towards sending gifts on Givingli quarterly
• $1,000 yearly learning and development
• 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave
🤝 Diversity & Inclusion
Givingli is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.