Copywriter (m/f/d). Full-time. Remote
Who we are:
We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in crypto, and we are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio beyond on-chain data - we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Copywriter (m/f/d). Full-time. Remote
Coffeewriter urgently Needed! :)
We are looking for an experienced Native English and, ideally, fluent German-speaking Marketing Copywriter to act as a service provider across the marketing and other teams that produce content. Currently, each channel owner also does copy, yet we would like to invite a specialist to take it over.
Join us remotely, you can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is part-time/consultancy.
What you will be doing:
- As the first Copywriter, you will inherit all of the content across the business
- Own all existing copy on the website and create copy for new landing pages
- Creating Ad copy for Google Ads, CRM, CRO, and ASO, ensuring consistent messaging and tonality
- Auditing and improving copy across key customer touchpoints
- Writing compelling press releases
- Ensure the brand positioning is in line with our tone of voice, and define and work on aspirational claims
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in copywriting for marketing, ideally in a startup environment
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams, picking up loose ends to form a clear tone of voice and brand messaging
- You can translate complex technical topics into an easy-to-understand, creating and compelling message
- You can handle a variety of tasks from website copy to existing campaign and external/internal messaging review
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills; you have an eye for detail and understand how to create a good flow
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to connect various parts of the business through consistent messaging
- Excellent conduct of English at a native level, German is a big plus
What we offer:
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join an innovative, self-funded company in a future-proof analytics and market intelligence segment of web3
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too - this year we went to Lisbon for a week and had our New Year’s party in Mallorca, and more adventures are coming up
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.