Marketplace Monetisation /
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
About This Role
The Mission of this role is to drive numbers of job listings on the marketplace in 6 months to build a foundational ratio between jobs and talents for network effects. Ensure the employer user experience on the marketplace is coherent and drive end-quarter customer satisfaction results.
We’re looking for an Account Manager (Telemarketing) to join our Marketplace Monetization team, to help grow our company in Indonesia.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Company Acquisition Growth : Acquiring potential companies to use Glints Job Portal in certain industries. Doing Self-sourcing via outbound cold call, email or site visit (if needed)
- Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients of the job portal business. Understand their business goals, recruitment needs, and provide tailored solutions to support their growth. Act as the main point of contact for client inquiries, issues, and escalations
- Operational Management: Oversee the day-to-day operations of the job portal business. Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), analyze data and trends, and implement process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, product development, and customer support, to ensure seamless operations and delivery of services.
Who We Are Looking For
- Has min. 1-2 years of experience in sales or account management
- Target Oriented: Able to meet the department target, whatever it takes
- Good Time Management: Self-organized person to maintain productivity between sourcing, calling and other possible administrative task
- Proactively Customer- Obsessed: Shows sensitivity toward customer needs, able to gain deep understanding of users and develop solutions that meet their needs
- Excellent questioning skills: Knows how to collect info in a question format where can help you get objective feedback from the audience without bias, understands the importance of setting up a hypothesis before collecting the feedback and review
Let’s Realise Human Potential.
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organizations realize their human potential.
We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia, with an enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organizations can realize their human potential.
Today, Glints is the most well-funded and well-capitalized startup in the talent recruitment space in Southeast Asia, with over US$80M in total investments raised till date.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 4 million candidates to their next dream opportunities. We have also supported more than 50,000 companies in finding top talent and doubling recruitment efficiency.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times.
In 2020, we were recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore. In 2022, we were featured in the top 20 of Nikkei-FT-Statista High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021 list. Moreover, we were also featured in the top 10 fastest-growing companies in Singapore by The Straits Times.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
Customer Obsessed: Customers First
Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Since Glints was officially launched in Singapore in 2015, we've rapidly grown our footprint across Greater Southeast Asia to operate in Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan, Malaysia and Philippines.
Learn more about Glints and our culture at bit.ly/glintsculture,
Or check out our Careers Page at https://glints.com/careers!