Sales Support Intern
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
We’re looking for a Sales Support Intern to join our Business Operations team in Malaysia to provide administrative support for the sales and operations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- In this role, you will provide all aspects of sales administration support to the stakeholders in business and operations, including but not limited to the following:
- Maintaining and updating sales records, including record clients, and ensuring all supporting documents related to sales are well documented (eg. job posting)
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks if required
Who We Are Looking For
- Last year student of Business Administration or similar
- Experienced with Google docs, spreadsheet, or excel formula (e.g pivot, vlookup, etc)
- Organized, meticulous, and attentive to detail
- Hardworking and reliable, able to handle multiple streams of work and prioritize efficiently
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
Let’s Realise Human Potential.
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organizations realize their human potential.
We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia, with an enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organizations can realize their human potential.
Today, Glints is the most well-funded and well-capitalized startup in the talent recruitment space in Southeast Asia, with over US$80M in total investments raised till date.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 3 million candidates to their next dream opportunities. We have also supported more than 50,000 companies in finding top talent and doubling recruitment efficiency.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times.
In 2020, we were recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore. In 2022, we were featured in the top 20 of Nikkei-FT-Statista High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021 list. Moreover, we were also featured in the top 10 fastest-growing companies in Singapore by The Straits Times.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
Customer Obsessed: Customers First
Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Since Glints was officially launched in Singapore in 2015, we've rapidly grown our footprint across Greater Southeast Asia to operate in Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan, Malaysia and Philippines.
Learn more about Glints and our culture at bit.ly/glintsculture,
Or check out our Careers Page at https://glints.com/careers!