People Operations Generalist
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
We’re looking for a People Operations Generalist to join our People team in Singapore, to be a strong and effective partner to the business in all people matters. You will play a critical role to power Glints in making a deep impact, by managing end-to-end people operations and executing continuous improvement initiatives to excite and retain A-players that perform at their fullest potential and develop Glints as a great place to work.
What You'll Be Doing
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all People Operations matters, internal guidelines and policies for Singapore and New Markets
- Manage all HR data for the Singapore/Remote office, including maintenance of our HRIS and ensuring accurate, up-to-date data
- Execute employee onboarding and off-boarding, including related administrative work, digital documentation and follow-up
- Work closely with key stakeholders to provide people management solutions, in compliance with local employment laws
- Plan and execute employee engagement events for Singapore and remote employees
- Participate in regional projects or initiate programmes to enhance the overall employee experience
- Support any other people-related matters
Why You Should Join Us
- Solving real problems - We are in the thick of helping to scale a rapidly growing start-up, and this gives us plenty of opportunities for collaborative problem-solving, alongside continuous learning and growth. As valued partners, we work closely with our leadership team and people managers to shape the right retention and people development initiatives and efforts for team members based business and people strategy, market practice, and competitiveness as well as comply with local labour law
- Impact - We’re building up the People function and capabilities across the company in order to truly put people at the heart of what we do, and we are always looking to do things better. This means we are able to make a positive, immediate impact, every single day!
- Solid regional exposure - Glints has offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Malaysia, and the Philippines, and we hire remote talent from all over the world.
- Our team - The People team is a mission-driven, outcomes-focused bunch that just wants to deliver the best for Glints and our Glintstars. We are also extremely fun-loving - the work may be tough, but that doesn’t stop us from having fun doing it!
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in human resources operations with good knowledge of local labour laws (regional exposure is a big plus)
- A team player who has a keen sense of mission, and is looking to make a deep impact, and embodies our RIIBCOH values
- A self-starter who is able to deliver quality outcomesHighly adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Personally organised, with strong attention to detail
- A good command of English (spoken and written)
Let’s Realise Human Potential.
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organizations realize their human potential.
We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia, with an enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organizations can realize their human potential.
Today, Glints is the most well-funded and well-capitalized startup in the talent recruitment space in Southeast Asia, with over US$80M in total investments raised till date.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 3 million candidates to their next dream opportunities. We have also supported more than 50,000 companies in finding top talent and doubling recruitment efficiency.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times.
In 2020, we were recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore. In 2022, we were featured in the top 20 of Nikkei-FT-Statista High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021 list. Moreover, we were also featured in the top 10 fastest-growing companies in Singapore by The Straits Times.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
Customer Obsessed: Customers First
Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Since Glints was officially launched in Singapore in 2015, we've rapidly grown our footprint across Greater Southeast Asia to operate in Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan, Malaysia and Philippines.
Learn more about Glints and our culture at bit.ly/glintsculture,
Or check out our Careers Page at https://glints.com/careers!