Sr. Frontend Engineer (UK)
Innovation. Collaboration. Trust.
Globality is creating ground-breaking technology utilizing a world-class, AI-powered Platform that revolutionizes how businesses buy and sell services. We are an open, inclusive, and diverse organization and our employees are at the heart of the great products we create.
We’ve raised over $172M and are supported by an impressive group of prominent investors, including Al Gore and SoftBank Vision Fund. Our Co-Founders, Joel Hyatt and Lior Delgo, are seasoned entrepreneurs who bring an extensive business-building experience to our organization. Our impressive board includes Mark Hurd (CEO of Oracle), Dennis Nally (former Global Chairman of PwC), and Ron Johnson (former SVP of Apple).
Our culture and our product reflects our core values of Innovation, Collaboration, and Trust, so come help us build something great!
We seek Senior Frontend Engineers with experience designing, delivering, and maintaining compelling software-driven experiences. We believe that great software engineers are versatile generalists and are defined more by their actions and judgment than the specific technologies they know.
What you will be doing:
· Owning delivery end-to-end and releasing without drama.
· Treating team success as personal success.
· Curiosity and translating learning into systematic improvement.
· Thinking clearly and communicating effectively.
· Using the right tool for the job, especially open source. (Check out: code.globality.com)
What we are looking for:
· You had the opportunity to be responsible for the end-to-end of a front-end stack, including deployments and configuration management, ideally for 5+ years.
· You have experience working closely and effectively communicating with Product Managers and Designers.
· You have been intrigued by recently popular JS-app frameworks.
· You think that culture is something that you build, not just a buzzword.
We hope you will join us in building software using:
· HTML5, CSS, Sass
· Proficiency with ES6
· Build tools (Gulp, NPM, Webpack)
· Testing tools (Jest, Mocha)
· Node.js (Express), and GraphQL for gateway services
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes our team better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating.