Research Practice Pipeline
Washington, DC or NYC /
Global Strategy Group works at the intersection of business, politics, and causes, conducting research for Fortune 100 clients, national political leaders, and non-profits. Our research practice is rooted in politics with extensive experience on electoral campaigns for clients such as Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) and Jacky Rosen (NV). Our team has successfully worked with corporate clients to navigate public affairs issues and build their reputation, including Comcast Corporation, Uber, and The Rockefeller Foundation.
While we are not actively hiring at the moment, we are always looking for qualified candidates to consider for future opportunities. Our buzzing Research Practice is interested in connecting with potential candidates for our team. Viable candidates will have experience conducting both qualitative and quantitative research for corporate, public affairs, and political clients.
Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment and dedicate themselves to learning and understanding research methodology and the core skills required to do the job. All GSG employees are expected to juggle multiple assignments at any given time – whether it’s producing research questionnaires, deliverables or assisting with marketing and new business proposals.
- Be detail-oriented
- Have excellent project management and organizational skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience conducting quantitative research to inform communications
- Have strong analytical skills to go beyond findings to find insights and come up with actionable recommendations
Successful candidates will have experience:
- Producing survey questionnaires with and without senior level oversight
- Producing research analyses – both written and visual PowerPoint presentations with and without senior level oversight
- Overseeing sampling and fielding of studies to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Assisting in day-to-day project management of research projects
- 4+ years of experience in public affairs, corporate and/or political research producing client deliverables
- Knowledge and experience with surveys, research methodology, quantitative data, and analysis
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work efficiently
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work independently and self-directed
- Expertise producing graphical representation of data using PowerPoint
Note: the level of experience will vary on the level of position we would consider you for.
If this sounds like the professional adventure for you, please send your information our way!
Along with your resume, you will be asked to answer a few questions on the following page. Please be sure to give us a thorough glance of why you're the right addition for GSG! We are interested in candidates who align with our mission and want to contribute to our continued growth.
Candidates who meet the needs for the position will be contacted via email.
Global Strategy Group, LLC.
Honored to be named Public Affairs Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report, we are distinguished by our depth of talent, influential clients, and winning track record. Battle-tested in the trenches of corporate reputation management and political campaigns, we bring unrivaled commitment to every assignment. Our culture of independence, integrity, and responsiveness established by our co-founders two decades ago drives our team of 125+ smart, strategic, and creative professionals today.
Our clients—which include Fortune 100 companies, national political leaders, associations and nonprofits—rely on us for candid guidance and fast, effective execution. We provide a combination of critical thinking and on-the-ground results that many other firms talk about, but few deliver.
Global Strategy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At GSG, we are distinguished by our depth of talent. Our people are team players, straight shooters and problem solvers. We bring passion, energy and drive to everything we do. This all comes from our closely-held firm values, which have guided us since the day GSG opened its doors. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace provides a diverse, inclusive, and culturally rich atmosphere and are always looking for talented individuals to add to our culture.
We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, religion or creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class under federal, state or local statute.