San Francisco, CA
At Glow, we believe that insurance can provide peace of mind to small business owners so they can pursue their dreams. We are building a digital insurance platform that ensures small businesses have the right coverage for all their insurance needs at the lowest cost, not just when they purchase, but every year. We recently completed a $22M Series A funding, and are looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!
What's the Role?
You’ll be working directly with small businesses and converting a steady stream of leads into satisfied Glow customers. With a mission to protect people, one of your main priorities is to educate business owners about the value of Glow’s coverage. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride; all in a team-focused environment.
You'll be responsible for:
- Owning and managing a pipeline of small business clients ranging from dentists to florists to restaurant owners and more.
- Consulting, educating, strategizing, and successfully selling Glow's program through a high volume of sales calls; strong communication and tenacity are key!
- Becoming an expert in Workers' Compensation; overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieving and consistently exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly production goals.
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Want to be on the cutting edge of technology and process - we develop our own software in-house to make our team more effective.
- Have B2B sales experience, specifically in selling to small businesses in industries such as restaurants, retail, wholesale, contractors, manufacturing, etc.
- Are well organized, detail-orientated, and self-driven.
- Have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and closing deals in short sales cycles.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with a high volume of outbound calls.
- Want to help build a tech product for an industry leader, but you don't code.
- Are a great communicator and problem solver.
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commissions
- Stock options
- Medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off
Nice to have
- P&C insurance license (Glow will help pay for licensing)
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
+ OTE + Equity