Head of Account Management
San Francisco, CA
Customer Success /
At Glow, we believe that insurance can provide peace of mind to small business owners so they can pursue their dreams. We are building a digital insurance platform that ensures small businesses have the right coverage for all their insurance needs at the lowest cost, not just when they purchase, but every year. We recently completed a $22M Series A funding, and are looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!
What's the Role?
As the Head of Account Management, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth and retention. You'll lead and develop a high-performing team of Account Managers and oversee the process, strategy and execution of renewals, cross-sells, and net revenue retention. Deep knowledge across multiple commercial insurance products including Workers' Compensation, Business Owner’s Policy (BOP), and General Liability (GL) will help you excel in this role.
You'll be responsible for:
- Leading and scaling the Account Management team to deliver exceptional service, build strong client relationships, and drive revenue growth.
- Developing and executing strategies to maximize renewals and cross-sells.
- Utilizing your deep insurance industry expertise to provide insightful guidance and solutions to customers and develop our internal team.
- Collaborating with Sales, Product and Engineering teams to ensure a seamless customer experience throughout their lifecycle.
- Establishing and monitoring key performance indicators to measure team success, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
- Providing coaching and mentorship to the Account Management team, fostering professional development and growth.
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Have at least 8 years of experience in the insurance industry, ideally within an insurance brokerage or wholesaler.
- Are an expert in commercial lines insurance, specifically Workers' Compensation, Business Owner’s Policy (BOP), and General Liability (GL).
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strategic mindset with the ability to identify growth opportunities and drive results.
- Have strong analytical abilities to interpret data, analyze trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Want to be on the cutting edge of technology and process - we develop our own software in-house to make our team more efficient and effective.
- Have a strong ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment.
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers and collaborate across teams.
- Have a P&C license in California.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off