San Francisco, CA
Product & Engineering /
At Glow, we believe that insurance can provide peace of mind to small business owners so they can pursue their dreams. We are building a digital insurance platform that ensures small businesses have the right coverage for all their insurance needs at the lowest cost, not just when they purchase, but every year. We recently completed a $22M Series A funding, and are looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!
What's the Role?
You will be one of the founding members of the Product Management team, reporting directly to the Founder/CEO. You will partner with cross-functional teams to articulate our product vision, develop the roadmap and lead our product organization. Your strong problem-solving skills, ownership mentality, and ability to partner across the organization will be instrumental in your success as a Product Manager at Glow.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing and executing product strategy, aligning it with the company's business goals.
- Leading the entire product lifecycle from conception to launch, including driving sprint planning and product release cycles.
- Defining and hitting key metrics and performance indicators for product success.
- Working closely with engineering, design, customer support teams and leadership to ensure timely deliveries.
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related degree.
- Have 5+ years of proven experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a high-growth tech startup.
- Have a track record of successfully launching and scaling products from conception.
- Have experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies and project management tools.
- Are a creative problem-solver who embraces divergent and iterative methods in order to help teams translate complex ideas into intuitive designs.
- Have a natural curiosity that allows you to effortlessly work with partners.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make informed decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with and influence diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off
$120,000 - $250,000 a year