San Francisco, CA
Product & Engineering /
At Glow, we believe that insurance can provide peace of mind to small business owners so they can pursue their dreams. We are building a digital insurance platform that ensures small businesses have the right coverage for all their insurance needs at the lowest cost, not just when they purchase, but every year. We recently completed a $22M Series A funding, and are looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!
What's the Role?
As the first Product Designer at Glow, you will play a pivotal role in defining and shaping the visual and interactive aspects of our products and ensuring that they align with our brand and meet the evolving needs of our users. Your day-to-day will involve translating requirements into efficient flows, crafting prototypes, and designing visually appealing interfaces, all with a focus on optimal user experience. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Managers, Engineers, and other stakeholders, to bring innovative concepts to life.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to translate product requirements into design solutions.
- Translating requirements into concepts, wireframes and prototypes and developing design concepts that address user needs, business requirements, and technical constraints.
- Championing a user-centered design approach throughout the product development process and iterating on designs based on user insights to ensure ease-of-use.
- Designing visually compelling interfaces that align with our brand identity and enhance the overall user experience.
- Ensuring consistency across all design elements and maintaining design systems and style guides in Figma.
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of proven experience as a Product Designer, preferably in a fast-paced tech startup environment.
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing a range of product design projects.
- Are proficient in Figma.
- Have knowledge of interaction design principles, user research methodologies, and usability best practices.
- Have a keen eye for detail and a passion for crafting visually stunning and user-friendly interfaces.
- Are a creative problem-solver who embraces divergent and iterative methods in order to help teams translate complex ideas into intuitive designs.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off
$120,000 - $180,000 a year