Head of Operations & Customer Success
San Francisco, CA
Customer Success /
At Glow, we believe that insurance can provide peace of mind to small business owners so they can pursue their dreams. We are building a digital insurance platform that ensures small businesses have the right coverage for all their insurance needs at the lowest cost, not just when they purchase, but every year. We recently completed a $22M Series A funding, and are looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!
What's the Role?
As the Head of Operations & Customer Success, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing customer operations, enhancing customer success initiatives, and optimizing operational processes to support our growth trajectory. You'll build a high-performing team, collaborate cross-functionally, and contribute to the overall success of the business.
You'll be responsible for:
- Leading, mentoring, and scaling a high performing Customer Operations and Customer Success team.
- Developing and executing strategies to enhance processes, ensuring exceptional customer experiences and long-term success.
- Collaborating closely with Sales, Account Management, Product, and Engineering teams to align operational strategies with business goals.
- Utilizing data-driven insights to identify bottlenecks and opportunities for process optimization.
- Designing and implementing workflows and procedures that enhance efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
- Identifying and implementing metrics to measure operational performance, customer satisfaction, and team productivity.
- Championing a customer-centric mindset within the Operations team and company-wide.
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Have at least 8 years of experience in operational leadership, ideally within the insurance, technology and/or startup space.
- Have proven success leading and scaling operational and customer success teams.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data for strategic decision-making and performance measurement.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal teams and customers.
- Are excited about working in a fast-paced environment and helping to build the team and structures from the ground up.
- Want to be on the cutting edge of technology and process - we develop our own software in-house to make our team more effective.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off