Head of Marketing
San Francisco, CA
At Glow, we believe that insurance can provide peace of mind to small business owners so they can pursue their dreams. We are building a digital insurance platform that ensures small businesses have the right coverage for all their insurance needs at the lowest cost, not just when they purchase, but every year. We recently completed a $22M Series A funding, and are looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team.
What's the Role?
As the Head of Marketing at Glow you will own our marketing function and help scale our business through creating and executing marketing strategies and campaigns. You will be responsible for enabling the sales team, creating compelling sales collateral, and crafting lead nurturing campaigns that drive growth and engagement.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies from start to finish that drive towards revenue growth.
- Creating compelling sales collateral, presentations, and other materials to support the sales team in effectively communicating with customers and prospects.
- Planning, executing, measuring and optimizing lead nurturing campaigns to move prospects through the sales pipeline.
- Collaborating closely with the sales team and leaders to ensure alignment, and continuously refining marketing strategies based on sales feedback.
- Analyzing data and insights to optimize campaigns, measure ROI, and refine marketing strategies.
- Building and leading a high-performing marketing team as the company grows.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- A proven track record in product marketing and sales enablement, preferably in a fast-paced, tech startup marketing to SMB audiences.
- Experience creating and running lead nurturing campaigns.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience marketing to an SMB audience - ideally small local businesses similar to our customers.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to inform decisions and strategies.
- Adaptability to a dynamic startup environment and evolving industry landscape.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field (MBA is a plus).
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off