San Francisco, CA
Customer Success /
At Glow, we believe that insurance can provide peace of mind to small business owners so they can pursue their dreams. We are building a digital insurance platform that ensures small businesses have the right coverage for all their insurance needs at the lowest cost, not just when they purchase, but every year. We recently completed a $22M Series A funding, and are looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!
What's the Role?
As an Account Manager at Glow you will work directly with small businesses and will play a crucial role in growing our business. You will own a portfolio of accounts and be responsible for managing renewals and cross sells, ensuring that they remain satisfied Glow customers. One of your main priorities will be to educate business owners about the value of Glow’s coverage. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly renewal and cross-sell quotas and consistently staying ahead of daily metrics; all in a team-focused environment.
You'll be responsible for:
- Owning and managing a portfolio of small business clients ranging from dentists to florists to restaurant owners and more.
- Consulting, educating, strategizing, and successfully selling Glow's program through multiple touch points including email and phone calls; strong communication and tenacity are key!
- Being a trusted advisor to Glow customers in multiple commercial insurance products including Workers' Compensation, Business Owner’s Policy (BOP), and General Liability (GL); overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieving and consistently exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly production and customer satisfaction goals.
- Net revenue retention on your book of business.
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Want to be on the cutting edge of technology and process - we develop our own software in-house to make our team more effective.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience selling or working with commercial insurance products including workers' compensation and/or BOP, GL.
- Are well organized, detail-orientated, and self-driven.
- Have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Have a strong ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment.
- Want to help build a tech product for an industry leader, but you don't code.
- Are a great communicator and problem solver.
- Have a P&C license in California.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off
$80,000 - $120,000 a year