Greenville, South Carolina /
Purpose: Access to affordable, reliable transportation is essential to leading productive work and personal lives, caring well for oneself, one’s family, and the needs of others. Through advanced analytics and technology, we can more accurately predict credit risk and provide more people with an affordable auto financing option for their next vehicle. That’s what GLS has done for the past 10 years, helping more than 450,000 people meet and improve their transportation needs.
People: Join a culture of over 1,000 employees who Care Deeply and Think Boldly, driving innovation in an adaptive and positive culture that celebrates successes. We empower and reward individuals and teams who make direct, positive impacts to the business and each other, who take pride in their work and are ever-raising the bar.
Growth: Recognized by Inc 5000 for the past 7 consecutive years as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Join GLS to grow with us!
Benefits: GLS offers the below great benefits for your amazing work!
o Competitive base pay and performance bonuses, dependent on role.
o Medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, and other supplemental insurance benefits, including long-term and short-term disability
o 401K with employer match and 100% immediate vesting
o Paid time off (PTO) and paid company holidays to help you balance work and personal life
o Tuition Reimbursement
o Parental Leave
o Business casual work environment
Come join our growing team!
GLS is actively seeking enthusiastic and driven individuals to become part of our expanding team as Collections Representatives. As a Collections Representative, you will play a crucial role in resolving account delinquency by using proactive outreach and building positive relationships with customers.
- FIXED 40-HOUR SCHEDULE
- NO SUNDAYS!
- ***This position is fully onsite***
- Must be able to work an 8-9 hour shift during normal GLS operating hours.
- GLS operating hours:
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Every third Saturday 8:00 am–12:00 pm (Tuesday off if you work Saturday!)
- A positive work environment with passionate leaders that believe in collaboration, innovation, and career growth
- Company-sponsored Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Training with immediate bonus potential
- Casual work environment and dress code (including jeans and shorts)
- Onsite work environment – Our office boasts a convenient location, onsite gym and cafeteria, beautiful outdoor patio space, and a phenomenal team environment
What you need to have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- You are a great communicator and pride yourself on active listening, and are comfortable asking targeted questions and gathering information
- Details matter! You are organized and have excellent attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and a fast-paced, changing environment are exciting to you
- You are comfortable with computers – you can navigate the internet and open different computer applications like Microsoft Office
A few things to know:
- You will need to complete a pre-employment criminal background screen
- Requirements are subject to change
$16.25 - $21.35 an hour
Base + monthly performance bonus
GLS participates in the E-Verify program to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees
Please visit www.glsauto.com for information about our great company and other amazing opportunities
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws