Sr. Funding Coordinator
Greenville, South Carolina /
Purpose: Access to affordable, reliable transportation is essential to leading productive work and personal lives, caring well for oneself, one’s family, and the needs of others. Through advanced analytics and technology, we can more accurately predict credit risk and provide more people with an affordable auto financing option for their next vehicle. That’s what GLS has done for the past 10 years, helping more than 450,000 people meet and improve their transportation needs.
People: Join a culture of over 1,000 employees who Care Deeply and Think Boldly, driving innovation in an adaptive and positive culture that celebrates successes. We empower and reward individuals and teams who make direct, positive impacts to the business and each other, who take pride in their work and are ever-raising the bar.
Growth: Recognized by Inc 5000 for the past 7 consecutive years as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Join GLS to grow with us!
Benefits: GLS offers the below great benefits for your amazing work!
o Competitive base pay and performance bonuses, dependent on role.
o Medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, and other supplemental insurance benefits, including long-term and short-term disability
o 401K with employer match and 100% immediate vesting
o Paid time off (PTO) and paid company holidays to help you balance work and personal life
o Tuition Reimbursement
o Parental Leave
o Business casual work environment
What does it mean to be a Senior Funding Coordinator at GLS?
As a Senior Funding Coordinator, you will be responsible for working closely with dealers and assigned buying and sales representatives to communicate and resolve missing stipulations required to close consumer loans.
How will you drive value within the organization as a Senior Funding Coordinator?
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with dealers while providing exceptional customer service, effective and timely communications, and responsiveness to all funding questions and inquiries while maintaining a high level of integrity
- Assist dealers with the accurate completion of funding packages
- Notify dealers as to the status of loan packages
- Identify and track funding errors at the dealership level; provide feedback to the Sales and Buying teams regarding dealership performance to ensure contracts are funded within guidelines
- Maintain acceptable turnaround time to achieve volume targets
What should you already know to be successful as a Senior Funding Coordinator?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Internal candidates at the Coordinator (C2) level with commensurate experience and a track record of sustained, top performance against company standards may be considered.
- Financial services and/or auto industry experience preferred
- Confident self-starter that operates well with limited supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail and demonstrated ability to effectively set and manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Talk and hear to exchange accurate information
- Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
- The position does not require travel
- This is a position whereby business needs will dictate the exact work schedule which should be expected to vary at times. Generally, days and hours of work are between the hours of Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am-8:00 pm. The typical schedule includes two shifts per week until 8 pm and every other Saturday.
GLS participates in the E-Verify program to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees
Please visit www.glsauto.com for information about our great company and other amazing opportunities
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws