Outside Sales Dealer Sales Specialist
Greenville, South Carolina / Atlanta, Georgia
Students & Grads /
Purpose: Access to affordable, reliable transportation is essential to leading productive work and personal lives, caring well for oneself, one’s family, and the needs of others. Through advanced analytics and technology, we can more accurately predict credit risk and provide more people with an affordable auto financing option for their next vehicle. That’s what GLS has done for the past 10 years, helping more than 450,000 people meet and improve their transportation needs.
People: Join a culture of over 1,000 employees who Care Deeply and Think Boldly, driving innovation in an adaptive and positive culture that celebrates successes. We empower and reward individuals and teams who make direct, positive impacts to the business and each other, who take pride in their work and are ever-raising the bar.
Growth: Recognized by Inc 5000 for the past 7 consecutive years as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Join GLS to grow with us!
Benefits: GLS offers the below great benefits for your amazing work!
o Competitive base pay and performance bonuses, dependent on role.
o Medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, and other supplemental insurance benefits, including long-term and short-term disability
o 401K with employer match and 100% immediate vesting
o Paid time off (PTO) and paid company holidays to help you balance work and personal life
o Tuition Reimbursement
o Parental Leave
o Business casual work environment
***This posting is to enter our campus recruiting and entry-level process a target start date of January 2024***
What does it mean to be in Outside Sales at GLS?
As a Dealer Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for expanding the company market share by signing new dealers, developing existing relationships, and increasing awareness and adoption of the company’s lending program(s).
What will you do each day to ensure success?
- You will build and expand the assigned territory by identifying and signing new dealerships
- You will make regular dealer visits, cold calls, and take inbound calls from dealerships to build relationships and capture business
- You will educate dealers on the company lending program(s) and how to maximize the value of the program(s) for their individual dealership
- You will maintain high-quality customer satisfaction and retention of dealers
What should you already have to be successful in this role?
- Strong drive, ambition, and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Commitment to exemplifying the organizational core values and key competencies
- Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Prepared to roll up your sleeves and work hard to accomplish your goals
- Great communication skills
- You must have the ability to operate from a home office
- You must be willing to travel ~75% of the time, mostly by car, some by air
- You understand that this is a remote position working across the country, and locations are based on available markets at the time of hire
GLS participates in the E-Verify program to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees
Please visit www.glsauto.com for information about our great company and other amazing opportunities
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws