Purpose: Access to affordable, reliable transportation is essential to leading productive work and personal lives, caring well for oneself, one’s family, and the needs of others. Through advanced analytics and technology, we can more accurately predict credit risk and provide more people with an affordable auto financing option for their next vehicle. That’s what GLS has done for the past 10 years, helping more than 450,000 people meet and improve their transportation needs.
People: Join a culture of over 1,000 employees who Care Deeply and Think Boldly, driving innovation in an adaptive and positive culture that celebrates successes. We empower and reward individuals and teams who make direct, positive impacts to the business and each other, who take pride in their work and are ever-raising the bar.
Growth: Recognized by Inc 5000 for the past 7 consecutive years as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Join GLS to grow with us!
Benefits: GLS offers the below great benefits for your amazing work!
o Competitive base pay and performance bonuses, dependent on role.
o Medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, and other supplemental insurance benefits, including long-term and short-term disability
o 401K with employer match and 100% immediate vesting
o Paid time off (PTO) and paid company holidays to help you balance work and personal life
o Tuition Reimbursement
o Parental Leave
o Business casual work environment
What you will do as an Account Specialist at GLS
As an Account Specialist, you will be responsible for building strong business relationships with our GLS dealership partners to secure new and additional business, as well as provide support on deals actively in the pipeline.
How you will drive value within the organization as an Account Specialist
- Use your strong customer service skills to answer inbound calls from dealers regarding active deals and make 80-100 daily outbound calls to dealers to increase the deal pipeline
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with dealers and provide ongoing support and education GLS’s program
- Collaborate and provide credit decisions to the dealer customers
- Work with the dealer representatives to provide a deal structure that is acceptable to all parties to the deal
- Ensure all updates and outreach are documented in CRM and GLS’s system
- Establish and track monthly purchase objectives for assigned dealers
- Assist the Funding team with the resolution of documentation issues
What you should have to be successful as an Account Specialist
- High school diploma required
- College degree preferred but not necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate persuasively and negotiate effectively
- Ability to think quickly in a dynamic environment and successfully overcome objections
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of internet and standard business applications such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to navigate between several computer applications on multiple screens
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain organization
- Strong internal motivation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work 100% onsite with a rotational Saturday every other week
- Our Tempe office boasts a convenient location, beautiful outdoor patio space, covered parking, and a phenomenal team environment
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Remain in a stationary position up to 100% of the work day
- Constantly operate a computer and other standard office equipment
- Talk and hear to exchange accurate information
- Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
- The position does not require travel
- This position is full-time
- This is a position whereby business need will dictate the exact work schedule which should be expected to vary at times. Generally, days and hours of work are between the hours of Monday through Saturday, 8:00am-8:00pm. Typical schedule includes two shifts per week until 8pm and every other Saturday 9-7pm.
GLS participates in the E-Verify program to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees
Please visit www.glsauto.com for information about our great company and other amazing opportunities
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws