Greenville, South Carolina
Students & Grads /
Purpose: Access to affordable, reliable transportation is essential to leading productive work and personal lives, caring well for oneself, one’s family, and the needs of others. Through advanced analytics and technology, we can more accurately predict credit risk and provide more people with an affordable auto financing option for their next vehicle. That’s what GLS has done for the past 10 years, helping more than 450,000 people meet and improve their transportation needs.
People: Join a culture of over 1,000 employees who Care Deeply and Think Boldly, driving innovation in an adaptive and positive culture that celebrates successes. We empower and reward individuals and teams who make direct, positive impacts to the business and each other, who take pride in their work and are ever-raising the bar.
Growth: Recognized by Inc 5000 for the past 7 consecutive years as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Join GLS to grow with us!
Benefits: GLS offers the below great benefits for your amazing work!
o Competitive base pay and performance bonuses, dependent on role.
o Medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, and other supplemental insurance benefits, including long-term and short-term disability
o 401K with employer match and 100% immediate vesting
o Paid time off (PTO) and paid company holidays to help you balance work and personal life
o Tuition Reimbursement
o Parental Leave
o Business casual work environment
***This posting is to enter our campus recruiting and entry-level process for position offers being made for May 2024***
What does it mean to be in Inside Sales with GLS?
As an Inside Sales Representative, you are responsible for capturing deals that meet the company’s risk and profitability guidelines. This position is a key resource for creating and maintaining professional and profitable relationships with dealer customers within an assigned territory.
How will you drive value within the organization?
- You will develop and maintain positive business relationships with dealers
- You will communicate credit decisions to the dealer customers
- You will work with the dealer representative to provide a deal structure that is acceptable to all parties to the deal
- You will establish and track monthly purchase objectives for assigned dealers
- You will assist Funding team with the resolution of documentation issues
What should you already have to be successful in this role?
- Strong drive, ambition, and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Commitment to exemplifying the organizational core values and key competencies
- Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Prepared to roll up your sleeves and work hard to accomplish your goals
- Great communication skills
GLS participates in the E-Verify program to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees
Please visit www.glsauto.com for information about our great company and other amazing opportunities
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws