Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP games such as COOKING DASH, DEER HUNTER, RACING RIVALS, TAP SPORTS BASEBALL and TAP SPORTS FOOTBALL, and branded IP games including KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD, TERMINATOR GENYSIS: REVOLUTION, and MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION on the App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Facebook, Mac App Store, and Windows Phone
- Lead the testing efforts of CentralSDK technology by writing testing scripts to us with our in-house automation service.
- Collaborate with other software engineers and SDETs to help grow our automation capabilities.
- Provide support with functional/manual QA testing if needed.
- Mentor otherSDETs and QA members to increase their knowledge of automation testing.
- 2+ years of experience with automation scripting for iOS and Android devices (e.g Appium, AltUnity, etc)
- Unity experience
- TestRail experience.
- Experience working with AWS Device Farm.
- Good problem solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get work done with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity with other software development areas such as:
- Poco, Cocos and or ReactJs
- Experience with mobile development tools such as XCode, Android
- Studio and Charles Proxy
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.