Senior Data Analyst - Design Home
San Francisco /
Crowdstar – Analytics /
Games have a special place in everyone’s life. Our goal is to become a part of our player’s life that extends beyond the screens.
At our Crowdstar studio, we believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home.
Crowdstar has developed new ways for players to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women but enriching lives outside the game.
Your day to day responsibilities would include
- Answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting that helps drive engagement, retention and monetization.
- Work with the Product Management team to conduct analyses and produce strategic insights to help stakeholders make informed decisions regarding live content performance and feature investment.
- Present analysis conclusions to business stakeholders in a clear and practical way.
- Design and interpret A/B and multivariate experiments
- Partner with Data Engineers to manage data quality and integrity to support high-quality deliverables.
- Play the game and know it from the inside out.
Ideally your experience will include:
- Passion for games
- 4+ years of experience as a game data analyst or data analyst or financial analyst delivering insights to deliver business results.
- 2+ years experience using SQL, including complex queries from multiple data sources.
- 1+ years experience applying statistical analysis to consumer behaviors (video gaming, e-commerce, consumer entertainment, etc.).
- Some R/Python data mining, machine learning, or statistical modeling experience is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly prioritize and execute multiple competing projects based on business case and expected impact.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Marketing or related field