Head of US Channel Partnerships
Mountain View, California
Distribution Channels – Partnerships
Why do I want this role?
An ideal candidate will have extensive business and partnership development experience, and is looking for the opportunity to establish themselves as one of the best in their field! Many other organizations undervalue the importance of partnerships, as well as the importance of their need to progress their careers and personal skills.
As an organization focused on learning and professional development, GO1 provides the right candidate with the unique opportunity to:
*Work for a company that values, recognises and rewards performance with the opportunity to participate in one of the most lucrative uncapped commission structures in the industry.
*Join a great organisation where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best in the industry; to hone your craft and develop your sales skills even further with the opportunity to not only learn from, but teach others.
*To join a game changing company at the right place, at the right time just as the rocket-ship is taking off!
**Distribution partnerships – acquisition
- Become familiar with GO1’s technical integration patterns for distribution partners
- Target and acquire global distribution partners that give GO1 access to a large number of users through an engaged distribution partner
- Manage the Sales lifecycle of your distribution provider leads and opportunities: engage with new leads, understand their needs, provide software demonstration, prepare proposal, follow up, negotiate, close sale, and hand over to implementation / account management
- Manage licensing agreement negotiations and work with legal and other teams within GO1 to reach commercial agreement
- Track and forecast activity and achievement in CRM (Salesforce), maintaining accurate data around opportunities and communications
**Distribution partnerships – enablement
- Maintain relationships with existing distribution partners
- Work with distribution partners to enable GO1 ARR from these partners
- Extensive experience (5+ years) and strong network in the L&D space
- Extensive experience (5+ years) negotiating long-standing successful commercial agreements
- Demonstrated ability to target and acquire partners
- Excellent English (fluent written and spoken)
- Highly developed and effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-changing, startup environment
- You have a positive mindset and attitude
- Strong internal drive to provide excellent work and excellent user experience
- Bias for action
- Creativity and candor
- Love for learning
High alignment to GO1 values:
- Key KPIs
- Number of learners accessible through “active” distribution partners
- Revenue from distribution partner deals
Distribution partnerships - acquisition
Distribution partnerships - enablement
Why you'll love being part of our team:
- Vibrant & Dynamic – we love what we do, we work hard to do it but we’re flexible and we have fun in the process!
- Smart & Authentic – we’re a clever bunch and we love to share knowledge and experiences with each other – we’re also not afraid of some robust discussion.
- Great work space – Enjoy free coffee, snacks and regular celebrations onsite. We have been listed as a 2018 Australian HR Awards finalist in the Employer of Choice category.
- We are passionate about Learning - Enjoy unlimited access to the GO1 Learning platform - over 1000 training modules are waiting for you!
- We’re in serious growth – GO1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us!
Learning is the noblest, most impactful activity one goes through. It has the potential to change lives (sometimes save them), allows people to grow, become more capable, contribute and generally be happier. Add technology to the mix and you get that in a massive, world-changing scale. This is what we do.
GO1 is growing to be the most used source of professional learning in the world and we need more highly capable and passionate people to help us getting there. We are a Y-Combinator startup in rapid growth stage with offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, San Francisco, Ho Chi Minh City and Kuala Lumpur.
We have a strong company culture that rewards initiative, love for learning and passion in your field. Work with very smart people and have access to all levels of the company while making the world a better place.