District and School Customer Success (NYC, DC, or Boston Based)
This role requires you to work with school district leaders across the country to plan effective implementations and transform instructional practice in every classroom. You can navigate complex discussions, build strong relationships, and be organized and detail oriented. At the same time, you are able to create professional development content, and deliver the content with command and efficacy in both in-person and online. If you were the most impactful teacher at your school and loved coaching and working with other educators, then this will be a great fit.
- Perform customer success functions and lead renewal efforts in districts and schools across the country.
- Work closely with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations.
- Create new professional development content and help train internal staff on delivering PDs.
- Deliver online webinar trainings and lead onsite professional development workshops.
- Analyze usage data and metrics and work with district partners to maximize user engagement.
- Up to 30% travel required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years instructional leadership or coaching experience
- 5+ years teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills
- Top-notch organization and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 1+ years school leadership experience
- 1+ years sales or account management experience
Submit an application addressed to Veronica Lucena and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. This is a remote position ideally based in New York City, Washington, DC, or Boston.