Math Project Analyst
Product - Content
Are you a stand-out educator whom your colleagues reached out to for support and guidance? Are you inspired to be a backbone to a large team by applying systems thinking to optimize our processes to engage and inspire a growing production team?
At Goalbook, we are looking for a Math Project Analyst who will integrate personal classroom experience with ongoing research to manage a team to create thoughtful instructional resources that drive our product forward. You are able to lead, coach, and connect to a team of content developers and editors using clear and supportive communication. You’ll help design, manage, and execute important processes that ensure our product team can be more agile and responsive to educators in districts across the country.
You are an elementary/middle school math instructional expert who has qualities that don’t often come together: being relationships-driven and collaborative, while also being systematic and precise in your work.
- Lead a team of editors and writers to create compelling content for educators that bridges the latest academic research with the realities of the school and classrooms
- Manage and refine our content development systems and publishing processes, and implement them across a team of editors and writers
- Gather internal and external data and metrics that drive strategic product development decisions
- Organize and maintain internal documentation systems and resources
- Execute important hiring and payment workflows
-Lead onsite professional development workshops for districts across the country
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years elementary/middle school math teaching experience in a US public school
- 2+ years instructional leadership or coaching experience
- You are a do-er, detail-oriented and precise – this is a hands-on execution and implementation role
- You’re about efficiency and you enjoy using a variety of tools to enhance productivity
- You’re passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of teachers and students – that’s what brings our team to work every day
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
-Up to 10% travel required
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 1+ years school leadership experience
- 1+ years of leading a team and/or project management
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career.
- Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed.
Submit an application addressed to Veronica Lucena with your cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter. This position can be based remotely.