District and School Customer Success (Washington, DC/ Mid-Atlantic Based)
Washington, DC /
Customer Success /
Are you a former teacher with business experience looking for your next challenge in the education space?
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 600 school districts in 45 states, working closely with them to support educators with improving instructional practice.
This will be a challenging role that requires you to work with district and school leaders across the country to plan effective implementations and transform instructional practice in every classroom. You can navigate complex discussions, build strong relationships, and be organized and detail oriented. At the same time, you command attention and deliver effective trainings in both online and in-person formats.
If you were the most impactful teacher at your school and loved coaching and working with other educators, then this will be a great fit.
· Perform renewal efforts with our district and school partners across the country
· Collaborate with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations
· Deliver online webinar trainings and onsite professional development workshops
· Analyze usage data and metrics and work with district partners to maximize user engagement
· Up to 30% travel required
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ years instructional leadership or coaching experience
· 5+ years teaching experience
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and persuasion skills
· Top-notch organization and attention to detail
· Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
· 2+ years school leadership experience
· 2+ years business experience, ideally in sales or customer success
· 65-105k compensation range, based on experience and location
· Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Safe Harbor 401k matching
· Flexible time off policy
· Goalbook Family and Medical Leave
· Goalbook Universal Basic Income
· A truly motivated, passionate, and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career.
Submit an application below addressed to Gretchen Kroll and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. This is a remote position ideally based in Washington, DC, but candidates in other cities in the Mid-Atlantic region will also be considered.
For the safety of our team members and our partners, Goalbook has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy which may require you to be fully vaccinated to perform your role or attend in-person events.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.