District Partnerships, Northeast (Tri-State Based)
Multiple Locations /
Are you a former teacher with business experience looking for your next challenge in the education space?
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 600 school districts in 45 states, working closely with district and school leaders to create scalable change to instructional practice. We're looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our growing team.
This is a role that will allow you to develop in-person relations across the northeastern US. You’ll work with district and school leaders to support them with transforming instruction in every classroom. You are able to navigate complex discussions, form strong relationships with diverse sets of people, and be organized and detail oriented.
Are you looking to feel inspired and excited every day?
· Perform sales development activities to qualify district leads.
· Build in-person relationships, manage pipeline, and close deals with district partners across the northeastern US, from Maine to Delaware.
· Work closely with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations and conduct trainings.
· Develop and refine sales strategies in collaboration with the team.
· Represent the company and present at conferences and trade shows.
· 30% travel estimated.
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter
· Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
· A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
· Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ years experience in education sales
· 2+ years teaching experience
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and persuasion skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
· 2+ years district or school administrator experience
Please note we've paused hiring during the current crisis. This role is listed as we anticipate opening it in the future, though there is not a guarantee. For those who would like to, we welcome you to apply. We are still conducting screenings.
Submit an application addressed to Veronica Lucena and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn Profile, and how you heard about us. This position is based ideally in the Tri-State Metro Area.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.
Learn more about working at Goalbook! Check out our teammates’ stories at https://goalbookapp.com/careers