San Mateo, California
Goalbook’s mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We are currently a team of 40 people that partner with 550 school districts across 45 states and work closely with school leaders to improve instructional practice and student outcomes.
Who We’re Looking For
Goalbook is not a typical SaaS growth startup. We are a rare Silicon Valley education technology company that has achieved and sustained success without dependency on outside investors. We are looking for people who want to be part of an innovative and growing company that is truly double bottom line oriented, where business success and social impact are interdependent.
This is also not the typical sales operations role, as our Partnerships team operates differently than the average sales organization. Our Partnerships team members do not have quotas, as we focus on the quality of sales activities and not solely on the hard numbers. We frequently work collaboratively with one another rather than in competition. The team also works closely with Success team members on renewals, upsells, implementation planning, trainings, and referrals.
This role will support both the Partnerships and Customer Success teams by developing processes to drive operational excellence. You will gather and analyze data to increase sales and retention numbers. You will work with many of the team members on an individual and on a team-wide basis to dig into activities, formulate hypotheses, run tests, and make recommendations. This role is both strategic and tactical, and requires a combination of analytical and creative skills. Above all, you will play a key role in supporting our culture and helping each team embody our core values of relationships and growth.
· End-to-end responsibility for managing all aspects of Salesforce, including configuration, data integrity, dashboards and reports, imports/exports leads analysis, and user trainings.
· Work closely with the Partnerships and Customer Success teams to gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, and answer operational questions regarding sales and success.
· Assist teams with measuring and tracking quarterly OKRs (objectives and key results).
· Participate in the development and delivery of sales enablement and training materials to ensure professional growth for team members.
· Perform project management for conference participation and responding to RFPs.
· Manage document libraries in Dropbox and Google Drive to ensure they are current, accessible, and organized for all team members.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 2+ years as Salesforce administrator
· 2+ years in sales, customer success, or business operations roles
· Experienced with change management and guiding teams through change
· Loves running tests and answering questions by looking at data
· Embody our company values of relationships and growth
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Quick to learn and adapt
· Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter
· A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
· Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
Reach out to Purva Dandona at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, LinkedIn, and how you heard about the role. Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter. Candidates based out of Goalbook HQ in San Mateo, CA are preferred, but candidates who are remote will also be considered.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse and passionate team that is ready to serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.
Learn more about being a part of Goalbook! Check out our teammates’ stories: https://goalbookapp.com/careers